Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] MPF Application Empty [ACCEPTED] MPF Application

Post by >>ST1NGER<< Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Steam Name: >>ST1NGER<<

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995265937
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17500104

1. How long have you been on the server?
It's really hard to find a server on which I can stay a longer time. But I like the community and the friendly staff here. So Im playing here for...4 days now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I have a lot of experience in role-play.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I'm looking for a unique role-play experience, being a citizen is good, but after a longer time it gets a bit boring. Also I am very interested in the MPF because next year I'll attend the police school here in Germany so that would be some kind of a training.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I would say that the CP have a lot of responsibilities, and is more in depth than I expected.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes, and if I loose myself, I would use it.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I learned that the MPF have punishments, "Blackmarks" and that you could be removed from the white-list and amputated if received up to six.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
Well, first I would call for backup, and instead of FailRP and run into the Fireblaze, I try to make it a bit more "dramatic and intense".

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1. Spot the criminal, and move to their position.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. - If they do not comply, you may call in backup and / or use your stunstick.
3. Tie them. - IMPORTANT: Make sure that you ask them via LOOC or /me whether or not they resist.
4. Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata. Be sure to /me it.
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, continue on to step 6.
6. Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime. Ex: Re-education, (x) cycles, amputation, etc.
7. If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
10. Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the detainment process.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes, I did. I am really happy that this server has a Guide for that because there are a few which dont have something like that.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I do.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an admin/staff member/Operator.

13. Past MPF experiences?
03 on DawnRP
05 on Monolith-Gaming

14. Why should we accept your application?
You should accept my application because I am experienced and I think that I can make the RP a bit more intense.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
You should accept my application over the others because I put time in this application, and I think that I am a bit more experienced than other applicants.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No, I don't.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

Phoenixshay, maybe.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, on MG it was...well a bit boring so me and the others trained ourselves in PassiveRP.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I have played all Half Life games, I enjoyed them. On the HL-wiki I have read many articles because the Story of the game is very very interesting.

20. How active are you on the server?
Well I am a new Member, but I want to be active. And play as often as possible.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, out of all of the other servers I have played, this one takes the cake.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
Name: Patrick Bateman
Height: 6'3"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0
Mother's Full Name: Hannah Bateman

Father's Full Name: George Bateman

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:

City8, City5

Character Backstory: (doing my best here)
Patricks father George was a rich banker in City5 (New York), George was a high-ranked employee in the bank and wanted Patrick to join. Hannah was sick, she had lungcancer. The family tried the best to heal her, but the operations didn't help at all. The doctors recommended an operation that was very risky. They failed, she started to bleed out and died. George tried to get over the death in the family, with alcohol and drugs. Patrick finished College and joined the NYPD, even though he was very young, he became a great detective. Patrick's father died because of an overdose LSD, he didn't really care for that since George treated him bad during his childhood. In his job he has always been the best, but one day, when the Portal storm started he and the whole Police department tried to help the Army.
After seven hours, the World has lost the war. The Combine took Patrick alive and they allocated him in the new New York CITY5. Half a year later he wanted to go to City8 since he was not allowed to join the MPF in C5. It didn't work for him in C8 either, but he became loyalist because he was used as Spy for the Combine, he found a Resistance base under the town. The combine killed every single rebel in City8 and the administrator sent him to City17 in order to apply in City17. Now he is sitting on a bench, and writing this application.

Yours sincerely,
Patrick Bateman

PS: My apologies if the grammar is not the best, I am german but I try to do my best.
>>ST1NGER<<
>>ST1NGER<<

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] MPF Application

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm

+support.

Well done.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] MPF Application

Post by Judge Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:25 pm

I give [+Support], positive.

Good application.