Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liltrues Vortigaunt app. ( good grammar edition ) |OLD SITE RELOCATION| [DENIED]

Go down

Liltrues Vortigaunt app. ( good grammar edition ) |OLD SITE RELOCATION| [DENIED] Empty Liltrues Vortigaunt app. ( good grammar edition ) |OLD SITE RELOCATION| [DENIED]

Post by Golden-Spy Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Steam Name: Liltrue2012

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064917120

Steam ID: 52325696

1. How long have you been on the server? About 2-3 hours.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes. I have been on many RP servers before.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? I think it would be an interesting and fun job. And I have played one before.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That I have to wait until im taught to use my powers. I also know, if im enslaved, I work under the combine. And if i leave the city, my constraints will explode.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? Yes.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? Master.

8. Do you understand that you will not be able to power game with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher? Yes. I fully understand

8. Give an example of Vortigaunt RP using /me
Cp, Vortigaunt, fix this gates power supply.
Uriah Walks over to the control panel, hitting, as it slowly opens.
Cp. Are you showing disrespect, biotic?
Uriah. No sir, sorry master. He says sadly.
Cp. Thats what i like to hear.
Uriah pulls the two cords together, creating a jolt. he falls back, onto the ground.
Cp. Now look what you did!
Uriah, struggling to stand up, says I am very sorry master,
Uriah Continues to fix the gate. It soon opens
Cp. You are now eligible for 15 minutes of free time, biotic.
Uriah. Yes, thank you master.

CHARACTER INFORMATION: . Uriah was wild and partly untamed .Was from xen, lived with his 48 brothers and hunted for the village elder. He worked hard, and was the strongest in his family. One day, the combine attacked the planet and took the village to slavery. Uriah Escaped, and is now being hunted down.

Name: (vortigaunt) Uriah.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Liltrues Vortigaunt app. ( good grammar edition ) |OLD SITE RELOCATION| [DENIED] Empty Re: Liltrues Vortigaunt app. ( good grammar edition ) |OLD SITE RELOCATION| [DENIED]

Post by Golden-Spy Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Steam-ID, and grammar was either bad, or done entirely wrong.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down