Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TRIAL] Liltrues vortigaunt Application.

2 posters

Go down

[TRIAL] Liltrues vortigaunt Application. Empty [TRIAL] Liltrues vortigaunt Application.

Post by Liltrue Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Steam Name: Liltrue2012

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064917120

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52325696

1. How long have you been on the server? About 5-6 hours.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes. I have some RP servers before.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? I think it would be an interesting and fun way to role play. I also enjoy it.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I have to wait until im taught to use my powers, if I fail to do this, I will have my whitelist taken away and possibly banned I also know, if im enslaved, I work under the combine. And if I leave the city, my bindings will explode.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? Yes.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? Master.

8. Do you understand that you will not be able to power game with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher? Yes. I fully understand

8. Give an example of Vortigaunt RP using /me
Me hiding from the MPF. (By the way, if the sentence starts with "Uriah" then it would start with /me in game)

After Uriah heard the sound of the MPF storming down the road, he leaped from his chair into the hidden compartment underneath his bed.

CP Yells: Citizens! Isolate!

The two words alone were enough for Uriah to start shaking in fear. He knew what the combine would do if they found him here.

The CP breach the house, talking on their radio non stop. They start over turning furniture trying to find him. Uriah hears the howling of the APC siren outside. But then...

He hears gunfire! All the CP garrisoned inside the house storm out to investigate, but drop as soon as they leave the house.

Uriah is shivering in fear. He has little knowledge of whats going on.

Strange men in green and blue suits walk in. One of them walking over to the bed Uriah was under! Uriah tries his best to limit his shaking, but its no use.

Suddenly, the bed flips over. And a very bright light is shining in Uriah's face! Uriah shuts his eyes, prepared for the striking blow of a high voltage stunstick. However, he has not been touched once.

Uriah hears a quiet, soothing voice.

(here comes the roleplay part)

Uriah leans over, opens his eyes, and notices that several people are staring at him.

The rebel bends down to say: Don't worry. Were not here to hurt you. We came to save you, Uriah!

Uriah, stuck by confusion, says: How do you know my name?

The Rebel lets out a light laugh and says: You'll know soon enough.

The Rebel extends his arm, offering to help Uriah up. Uriah grabs the mans arm and is yanked up.

The Rebels face, now easily seen, is more relaxed then he thought.

Then the Rebel says: Were not the combine. Were not going to hurt you.

Uriah is still cautious. Should he trust these people? He has no choice but too.

(here comes the serious roleplay part)

Gunshots are heard outside, along with chatter from the Rebels radios.

Rebel: Alright come on. We gotta get you out of here.

Uriah now understands whats happening. These people are helping him escape the combines grasp. But if he does not listen, he would be captured.

The Rebel hits the glass with the end of his gun. Several other Rebels follow.

It is uriah's turn. He lunges out the window. The Rebels lead him through the slums. They punch in a code on a keypad, and a wall opens up and lets them through. On the other side, Uriah sees several run down buildings. They lead him to a little shack, help him get comfortable, and let him loose. They were giving him his own home!

The Rebels come in, one by one. Surprised to see him, they all learn his name and his story. They explain to him what their purpose is. They ask him, if they try to get the bindings off of him, and succeed, will he help them. He agrees to the plan.

CHARACTER INFORMATION: Uriah was born into a family of 28 brothers and 16 sisters. Vortigaunts live much much longer than any human. So they have huge family's. He helped the elder with numerous tasks involving hunting, moving heavy objects, and caring for the young of the village.

Life in the village was hard, but rewarding. Anyone who worked got freetime when they needed it, and received good treatment and respect. In the village, you either worked by hunting, or helping the village. Uriah, did both. He was growing to be the strongest in his family.

One day when Uriah was hunting, there were strange men with blue eyes. They had a large, three legged creature with 2 eyes on top of each other. The creature made several screeches that the other ones understood and worked accordingly to it. When Uriah was stalking it, it found him. The other creatures hit him with some kind of glowing stick, and he was out.

He woke up in a dark cell. Alone, scared, Uriah didn't know what to do. One of the blue-eyed men came up to him, and ordered him to clean the area. Uriah thought he knew what was going on. He was being forced to work. Were these people some kind of village that was evolved? On the thought, Uriah thought this village would be the same as his. He stopped for free time, but the blue eyed creature punished him for it.

Uriah soon caught on to the job and worked to the creatures liking. Uriah was moved to several different villages. Each with some kind of similar creature. One, even had a man with a white mask on.

Name: (vortigaunt) Uriah.
Liltrue
Liltrue

Back to top Go down

[TRIAL] Liltrues vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: [TRIAL] Liltrues vortigaunt Application.

Post by Sheeplie Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:45 am

Trial

It wasn't too good. For example, a proper /me wouldn't just be "/me hiding from the MPF." You'd have to actually roleplay moving to your hiding location. However, you HAVE been trying with applications, so I'm going to give you a trial. Hopefully you can learn. If things don't go well then we'll go from there.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down