Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcturus' Vortigaunt Application

4 posters

Go down

Arcturus' Vortigaunt Application Empty Arcturus' Vortigaunt Application

Post by Jdog1677 Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 pm

APPLICATION: Vortigaunt

Steam Name: ✮ Arcturus

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mad_Pimps_For_Life/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25579763

1. How long have you been on the server?

A month.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?

I was always fascinated by the Vortigaunts and they seem like a fun role to play.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

If I leave the leave the city perimeters while enslaved, my bindings will explode, effectively killing me.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?

Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?

Yes, I understand.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?

Master and above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?

Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.

The Vortigaunt walks around the city, looking for something to do. A unit goes up to the Vortigaunt and asks to clean around the city.
/me picks up the rag and bucket and goes up to the window.
/me soaks the rag in the bucket full of water, and rings it out, so it's not soaked.
/me begins to wash the window in a circular motion.
After a while the Vortigaunt needs to wet the rag again.
/me dips the rag into the bucket of water, and rings it out again.
/me begins to wash the window in a circular motion on the other side.
After cleaning up, the Vortigaunt puts his rag in the bucket, and carries it off.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Aruk'Taan
Height: 6'3

Character Backstory:
Aruk'Taan worked with the rebels in the outskirts of City 17. Aruk'Taan didn't do much there, he just helped carried equipment and supplies, he even cooked a ltitle bit, cleaned up the floors and tables of the base. He liked his job, he thought it suited him well, he loved to help the rebels in any way he could. His Vortigaunt parents were with him at the rebel base, as Aruk'Taan grew up there. His parents mainly went on supply runs, secured the area around the rebel base. One day, Aruk'Taan decided he wanted to help the rebels even more, he went on a supply run with some rebels.

Aruk'Taan just wanted to go to help out, carry the equipment and boxes, but the rebels were caught by the Civil Protection units, they were really close to City 17. Aruk'Taan, wasn't in the room as the rebels were shot, Aruk'Taan came out with a supply crate filled with Health Vials, and the CP held Aruk'Taan at gunpoint. Aruk'Taan was afraid, scared, and angry. The CP took Aruk'Taan to City 17 and processed him to be registered as a slave. Aruk'Taan is depressed, his parents aren't with him, they were seperated from him. He was then transferred in a convoy with MPF units, he got checked in at City 17. Aruk'Taan was put into the slave bindings and is currently a slave at City 17, washing windows, sweeping floors, and throwing away garbage.

Last edited by Jdog1677 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jdog1677

Back to top Go down

Arcturus' Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: Arcturus' Vortigaunt Application

Post by Noble Poptart Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 am

+Support. Seems like a nice app. Add a free vort RP example and it will be perfect.
Noble Poptart
Noble Poptart

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 am

+support
I like the app, its pretty good. My only problem is that your RP example is a bit repetative. So just try have a different way of saying the thing.. also in yiur backstory, I feel that it is too recent to be a backstory. Even just add how he got to be in city 17, and it will be perfect!
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content