Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application

Post by ㅤㅤ Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Steam Name:Karma

Steam Profile Link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/StryderKarma

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42883493

1. How long have you been on the server? 8-10 hours

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Of Course, I was an admin on the B-Tek Gaming Community servers, and I knew and understood the rules of HL2RP.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? OOC: I want to be a bigger part of the community and I know I can have really good Rp situations when I'm back in a Protection Team. I know mostly all the codes, and understand how to Rp this Role. IC: I want to help in any way to bring civil order to society, and I want to ensure the safety and compliance of all civilians to maintain an orderly and productive city.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?Yes, I understand all points the guidelines make.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?I have learned to call an admin with @, instead of arguing or trying to deal with the situation myself.(Minge,Basic Argument)

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?Yes, I understand all the rules and points you make in the MPF Guide

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide. I have learned about the blackmark system, and made sure I understand how to avoid obtaining these "blackmarks". I also have learned individual rules set for Protection Units.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good: I would move to suitable cover and would immediately inform Dispatch of the situation and call for backup. I would pull out my gun that was registered to me, and attempt to neutralize the target. Killing, Or Incapacitating based on more observations(If he is shooting officers, or murdering civillians.) I would await backup to deal with the situation in a better way.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
(1. Move to the criminals location.
(2. Order him to face the nearest wall|Not Complying=Calling Backup/Using Force(stun stick)
(3.Attempt to tie the individual using /me|Ex. /me attempts to tie you(resist?)
(4.Make them apply(Name and ID #)|Check the data using /viewdata [Name]  making sure to use /me
(5.If they are an anti-citizen call for backup, If not continue to step 6
(6.Decide their verdict based on their crime
(7.If their verdict is detainment, then knock them out and bring them to a cell. You MUST stay with them for the time of their detainment
(8.Once detainment is over, Order them to face the wall.
(9.Knock them out with your stunstick
(10.Bring them to a remove area within city perimeters, wait for them to wake up, and then make sure to untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?Yes, I understand the Ranking system

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?Yes. I will make sure to contact an admin with @.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?You should not continue the argument. Instead contact an admin to resolve the issue.

13. Past MPF experiences?I have been a Protection Unit, and Admin on the B-tek Gaming Community servers. I had fun, and was a good civil protection. I left the community because of the owner's unusual absence, and the change from the HL2RP game mode.

14. Why should we accept your application?I know how to roleplay a civil protection properly and effectively. I preform really well in role play situations.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?Some other players are not as experienced as I am in HL2RP. I also am patient and and used to the slow pace gamemode.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?No I do not. I usually accept what is given to me(really good for a low ranking Protection Unit for accepting orders.)

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?No, I tried getting my friends from my high school to play. They did not enjoy it as much as me.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?Yes I can passive roleplay. At first I did not understand using /me, and /roll when people aren't around. Now I find it fun and interesting to do it.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?Yes I played the game multiple times(including Half-Life.) I have also looked up many Half-Life 2 theory articles, on where I learn many things I did not know about the game.

20. How active are you on the server?I play mostly everyday. I'm getting even more into HL2RP again.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?Yes, I will be a loyal player. I will obey my orders and the directions from higher ranking officers, and insure the safety of society.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:Benjamin Ali
Height:6'0
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Loyalist(tries to help the MPF in any way he can)
Loyalist Points:5

Mother's Full Name:Sarah Behington(German)

Father's Full Name: John Ali(American)

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
(1.City 18
(2.City 3
(3.Industrial 17

Character Backstory: Benjamin Ali was born into a poor family in Germany, he grows up to have a nice life with many friends at his school. His father is a merchant who sells bread and sausage, his father was rich but when a better store with cheaper prices came right across the street to his store he lost customers and now only gets little money each day. Benjamin lost his mother at the age of 10 due to cancer, which lead him to a very sad life and he lost most of friends because he was no longer funny and just sad. He only had one friend left, and his name was Joseph. Benjamin and Joseph spent most of their time together playing games, wandering into the forest and fishing.

Until one day in Benjamin's 20's, his friend Joseph became addicted to drugs which led Benjamin to leave him because he didn't want to end up like his mom who smoked.
Benjamin was once at a store buying new clothes for himself when 3 masked men enter the store, his father told him when he was younger to watch out for men in black ski masks in stores.
One of the masked men pulled out a weapon and told everyone to get on the ground, which lead Benjamin scared afraid they will kill him. But when the masked men are gathering people up he hears
a old friends voice, Joseph. Joseph was pointing a gun at a woman with her daughter in her arms "Drop the kid!" he said multiple times, he assumed that Joseph was going to hold the child for ransom.
Ben  manages to sneak away from the crowd thinking of what he should do. Ben went behind one of the masked men and took his gun using his right hand and with his left arm unoccupied put his arm around the masked man's neck. Joseph and the other masked man stared at Benjamin, Joseph just stared in silence like he didn't know what to do. All of them just stared in silence not knowing what they can do. While the men were occupied someone called the police and the sound of sirens came down from the street. Joseph and the masked man quickly ran out the door and Benjamin let the masked man go with Joseph and they all ran away.

Benjamin was awarded that day with wealth from the officers which led Ben running home to his father, but when Benjamin came to his house the door was busted down. Ben quickly rushed in and saw two men in weird mask's and his dad laying on the floor. The two men with the mask's had these guns he had never seen and some sort of baton. One of the men rushed at Benjamin and hit him with the unrecognized baton which led Ben unconscious. 7 hours later Benjamin wakes up in a hospital bed with another of the weird masked men. That same masked man led him outside and everything was different to Ben, there was people starving for food and all the cars were broken down. Benjamin looked up in the air and saw a spider the size of two apartments, he quickly ran to someone sitting on a bench asking "What happened?" the man on the bench replied with "Weren't you alive for this? These so called Combine took over the town and none of us don't know how but in 7 hours they did it." Benjamin had no job and quickly realized that he needed a job soon or he will die starving. He went to the old town hall and saw that it has been turned into one of these "Combine" bases, he went inside and saw a sign saying "Job Applications Here" he walked over to the stand and made a resume hoping that he would be accepted into the combine. Benjamin does not know why he did it but he had a hunch that he will survive if he did.

Last edited by <:KARMA:> on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application

Post by ㅤㅤ Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Edited Steam Profile Link.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Karma's MPF Application

Post by Sheeplie Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:43 pm