Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application

Post by Ch3zman Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 am

Steam Name: Ch3zman

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ch3zMan/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44733527

1. How long have you been on the server?
Although I don't have the exact time, since I was off for a while, I do believe it has been around three weeks.

2. Do you know how to properly role-play?
Yes, I've played on multiple servers before, and have had a lot of experiences before that helped formed my role-play.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
It truth, I've never had a Metropolice officer character, and I thought it would be a great experience to have one on a server that I always play on.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned that: You can't become a rouge without a good reason, Don't just constantly say "Haha." and "Suspect, prepare to receive civil judgement!", and you shouldn't argue with other players.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes I have, I bookmarked it as well, to make sure, if I do forget, that I have a quick reminder

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
10-4 is ok (Or roger that), 11-33E is a Exogen (More well known as a "antlion") breach, and 11-33N is a Necrotic (Once again, well known as a zombie)

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I call for backup, ducking into cover, I would then proceed to help detain the criminal with my backup, then, calm everyone down, clean up the "mess", and continue

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1. Spot the criminal, and move to their position.
2. Command them to face the nearest wall. - If they do not comply, you may call in backup and, depending on the situation, use your stunstick
3. Tie them. (Remember to ask them if they are going to resist in LOOC!)
4. Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata. making sure sure to do a proper /me
5. (optional, move on to step 6 if he is a regular citizen)If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup.
6. Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime. Ex: Re-education, (x) cycles, amputation, etc.
7. If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
10. Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Of course

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call a admin, or, depending on the circumstances, rolling can be a useful tactic too

13. Past MPF experiences?
Sadly, as I said before, I have never had one, although I would love to expand my RP to a new faction, which would only increase my RP skills

14. Why should we accept your application?
I believe I have clearly shown that I am loyal, and that I would be a good consideration

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I believe that I have, as said above, proved that I am quite loyal, and could be a goo canidate

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
I only do so if I believe something is so unfair, that it ruins someones experience/RP

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
I wouldn't call them close, so, not really.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I can

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Actually, I love the lore of Half-Life 2, and I always look for more info on it, so yes

20. How active are you on the server?
I admit I have been off for a while, but now im back and spend a good part of my free time on here

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
With a server like this, its almost impossible to say no. So, yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Max Witherson
Height:6'1
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen
Loyalist Points:0

Mother's Full Name: Lily Ian Witherson

Father's Full Name: Johnathan Joseph Witherson

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 45

Character Backstory: Max Witherson was born in a remote town in California, at the age of 13, his mother was diagnosed with a server case of cancer, and one month later, died. This made him form a bubble of emotions, constantly breaking down, crying, and sometimes even becoming enraged. Finally, at the age of 18, Max moved out of his house, going to college, attempting to land a career in law as a lawyer.

After a year of college, he realized that he didn't belong as a lawyer, and left college. He soon became a Store worker, living of paycheck to paycheck.

His life was quite terrible, and he lived in anguish, sadness, and fear of losing his entire life until the 7 hour war came.

All of his family were killed in the war, but it didn't matter to him, he never liked them. Soon after everything was set in order (You know, the metropolice force being set up etc.) He realized it was  better this way, knowing humanity was going to kill itself anyways. He knew that with the technology, power, land, and overall prosperous Union was the only way to save humanity. All of those thoughts combined turned him into a loyalist, which lead to his liking of the Metropolice. He knew that the only way to keep law, is to enforce it with a iron fist, and after that conclusion, his interest sparked. He knew his entire life was meant to lead to this, luckily for him, after being located from City 45 to City 17 due to a large riot, and a misconception about him being in it, he noticed how desperate the city was, so he decided to apply for the Metropolice.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing some mistakes)

Ch3zman

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 am

I have mixed feelings about it.
I see that you put quite a lot of efford in this, and I like it. Thanks for doing that.

On the bad side, I haven't seen you playing on the server, and it means either that you lied on #1 or you're playing on the server when I'm 10-07(I hope you can translate that)
PS:Why did he got relocated to C17? Union doesn't relocate citizens for no exact reason.

Please, reply to this comment, and I'll see if your app deserves +support.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Metro police Force Application

Post by Ch3zman Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Ser.net wrote:I have mixed feelings about it.
I see that you put quite a lot of efford in this, and I like it. Thanks for doing that.

On the bad side, I haven't seen you playing on the server, and it means either that you lied on #1 or you're playing on the server when I'm 10-07(I hope you can translate that)
PS:Why did he got relocated to C17? Union doesn't relocate citizens for no exact reason.

Different time zones? I spend most of my free time on here, so if you don't catch me around, sorry. As for the application, being brutally honest here, I've never made a app before. I was always a bit offed by making a application, I think I just thought it was a time waster. I agree, now that I take a second look, I could reinforce this app with a lot of different things. Anyways, thank you for actually commenting on this, I need all the ideas and assistance that anyone provides.

Ch3zman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Ch3zman wrote:
Ser.net wrote:I have mixed feelings about it.

Different time zones? I spend most of my free time on here, so if you don't catch me around, sorry. As for the application, being brutally honest here, I've never made a app before. I was always a bit offed by making a application, I think I just thought it was a time waster. I agree, now that I take a second look, I could reinforce this app with a lot of different things. Anyways, thank you for actually commenting on this, I need all the ideas and assistance that anyone provides.

Thanks for replying.
+support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:28 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down