Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] The_Wheatly's Metro-Police Force Application [Revamp Applitcaition]

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] The_Wheatly's Metro-Police Force Application [Revamp Applitcaition] Empty [ACCEPTED] The_Wheatly's Metro-Police Force Application [Revamp Applitcaition]

Post by The_Wheatly Tue May 20, 2014 12:04 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [VG]The_Wheatly

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054604845

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47169558

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

A few months. I've been around since the end of  City Forty-Five

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
Every since I've joined, I've been on nearly every single day.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
Quite a long time. I can't remember how long. If I were to guess... about 2-3 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
I don't consider myself efficient at anything. I leave that opinion to other people.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
I am making this application as a requirement for the community Revamp.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
I have indeed read all the new guide lines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
The new rule "You can only go rouge if you're a RcT or 05."

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
Twenty.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
I have studied the new guideline. Or at least everything that was updated.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
10-4 means OK

9. What does 11-22a mean?
11-22a means Light Contraband

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
A basic 9MM USP Match. A MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun. M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade. C89 Flash Grenade. Note: I am one of the three Armory Officers.

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
A radio is an example of a Moderate Contraband Item

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
The level crime of having moderate contraband is a Level Three and the punishment is Two to Three cycles.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
There are four units required for a full breaching process. There is two Point-Men. A Breacher. And a team-leader.
The team leader stands away from the door and calls out commands: Stack, Prep, and inject.
The point-men stack up on the right side of the door when the Stack command is called.
The Breacher stands on the left side of the door when the stack command is called.
When the Prep command is called Point-man No.1 says "Ready one." and No.2 says "Ready two"
When the inject command is called the breacher shoots the lock, kicks down the door, or uses a breaching charge. To open the door.
Point man No.2 enters first moving to the right side of the room. While Point man No.1 follows moving to the left side.
The breacher will watch the door and the team leader has the option of entering after the room has been deemed clean.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Districts One through Five.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
The Grizzly Grotto: When units are requested for assistance.
District Seven: When it is open to citizens.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District Six AKA Slums.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
Oh-Five, Tier- One. But if I recall only with a partner.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
Request and/or activate the Judgement Waiver.
Move citizens to UCH. Clamp at UCH and wait for the waiver to blow over.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1. Move to suspects position.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. If they don't comply use of your stunstick is authorized.
3. Tie them. Be sure to ask if they resist or not VIA LOOC or /me.
4. Make them apply, then check their data using /view data.
5. If they're a confirmed anti-citizen request back up. If not continue normal process.
6. Decide the punishment.
7. If the punishment is detainment Knock out the citizen with stun-stick and move to detainment cell.
8. Stay with the citizen for detainment period. Once over, order them to face the wall.
9. Knock them out with stunstick.
10. Drag their unconscious body to a remote area within the city. Wait for them to regain consciousness then let them free.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
You start as an RcT or Recruit. Then when you are promoted you choose one of the divisions. Once chosen you start at the first teir of that division. As you get promoted you go up from 05 to 01. Then when you are promoted to either T-2 or OfC of T-1. OfC next tier. as 05 of the next tier. And CmD is 04 or the next tier. When T-4 CmD. If the position isn't taken already. You can become DvL.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
You're allowed to at Tier Two

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes.
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes.
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
Tier One, Oh- Four.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will receive a Black Mark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
I do.

26. What happens if you go rogue a third time?
The Metro-Police Force whitelist will be removed.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
I do.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Request assistance from a staff member.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
This is probably my only server in which I am white listed in MPF and actually use it.

30. Why should we accept your application?
I am not one to decide a thing like that. However, I am a loyal and frequent player. I am already the highest ranking LEGIT unit on the server. And I can't really think of any other reason without breaking my morals.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Again. I am not one to decide something like this. It is your choice.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
Your whitelist will be removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Not often.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
I have made many friends on the server. I do not demand to to recommend me. But if they wish to, they can.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
I believe I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I do indeed.

37. How active are you on the server?
I am very frequent.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
I can follow instructions, as long as they are reasonable.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
I already am a very loyal player.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me would take out the empty magazine from his MP7. He would store it into his pocket and take out a full magazine. He would reload it and continue to walk.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Max Derpgreaves Note. No one has really cared about my name.
Height: Six Foot
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: Four Loyalist Points.

Mother's Full Name: Isabella Adams

Father's Full Name: Robert Derpgreaves

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City Six
City Twenty-Three
City Eight
City Eighteen
City Forty-Five
City Sixty-Two
City Nine

Character Backstory:
 Max was born in Europe. A year after his birth his family moved to Japan. As his father had gotten a job to help manufacture fire-arms for Japan's Military. As Max grew up, he began to take an interest in his dad's job and asked if he could help. His dad said "When you turn Sixteen I will let you help out." When fourteen his dad was killed in a factory accident. Going into depression as his mother began to drink and smoke. He began to think of running away. He thought against it as he wouldn't survive a day out in the world at his age. A few years later, when he was about Sixteen he took up Medical Classes in high school. This would start his medical career. At around eighteen he had graduated with decent grades and many new abilities. He had gained a Scholarship to a Medical School in Japan. He left his mother's home and spent four years in the college. At twenty two he was able to get a job as a nurse at a hospital. On his spare time he took up self-defense classes. As well as he was trained to use Fire-arms and was given a carry permit. During the seven hour war. He saw the ships and Combine alien soldiers. Rather scared he grabbed his concealed revolver and kept it with him. When the combine came to invade his apartment block. He saw the weapons that they were using and immediately dropped his revolver. He was blindfolded and beaten. Later waking up in City Eight. He walked around in hatred of what they had done to his home. He began to get transferred from city to city. Until he got to City Seventeen, the industrial sector. Where he had enough of living in fear and applied for Civil Combine Authority. [If re-accepted] He joins the NOMAD division and become the unit I am curretly. [If denied and removed from whitelist] He continues to live in fear. Requesting transfer to another city where he can reapply.
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] The_Wheatly's Metro-Police Force Application [Revamp Applitcaition] Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] The_Wheatly's Metro-Police Force Application [Revamp Applitcaition]

Post by Sheeplie Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Accepted
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down