Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Metro Police Force App.

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Metro Police Force App. Empty [ACCEPTED] Metro Police Force App.

Post by TheElderHobo Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Steam Name: The Elder Hobo

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039357659/
(I think my profile may be private)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39545965

1. How long have you been on the server?
It's hard to tell, I play on a various amount of servers. I can never seem to find one I like, but this one has the best community so far. I'd say about under a four to five days of registered game time.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I have a lot of experience in role-play, and therefore know how to properly roleplay.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I'm looking for a unique role-play experience, being a citizen is perfect but after so many hours, even days, logged on citizen, it was time to mix it up.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Instead of copy and pasting random sections of the format, I'll say that Metro Police have a lot of responsibilities, and is more in depth than I expected.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes, and I plan to use it in game for further guidance if I get lost, instead of bugging experienced MPF members.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I learned that the MPF have punishments, "Blackmarks" and that you could be removed from the white-list and amputated if received up to six.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
First off, call for back up. It would be one mess of a FailRP if you ran in there guns blazing.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
(I'm assuming I can copy and paste?)
1. Spot the criminal, and move to their position.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. - If they do not comply, you may call in backup and / or use your stunstick.
3. Tie them. - IMPORTANT: Make sure that you ask them via LOOC or /me whether or not they resist.
4. Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata. Be sure to /me it.
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, continue on to step 6.
6. Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime. Ex: Re-education, (x) cycles, amputation, etc.
7. If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
10. Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the detainment process.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes, I thought the UNION, APEX, etc. were just gibberish and made the MPF look cool, but now I'm educated with the format.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I do.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
(Trying not to plagiarize here) Call an admin/staff member, and if none is present notify the player that you wont be back until an admin logs and resolves the argument.

13. Past MPF experiences?
Nope, none at all.

14. Why should we accept your application?
You should accept my application because I will make sure to follow all of the guidelines and make for a unique role-play.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
You should accept my application over the others because I put time and effort in the application, and thought about every question. For role-plays sake, I'll make sure of a in-depth role-play and not once will I break the MPF guideline.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
To myself if I complain a fair bit, but I never complain // or [[.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

Anon, without the special characters.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I can.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I actually have an excess of knowledge for the lore that I could use on this server, it may seem over the top, but I have logged just about under an hour on the Half-Life 2 wiki. (out of boredom of course)

20. How active are you on the server?

I usually am pretty active, being on 4-5 hours on the weekend, maybe 1-2 on weekdays.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, out of all of the other servers I have played, this one takes the cake.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
(I switch characters a lot, this is my most recent)
Name: Mason Bennett
Height: 6'2"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0, maybe 1 punishment point.
(assuming no middle name)
Mother's Full Name: Sarah Bennett

Father's Full Name: Michael Bennett

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:

City 24

Character Backstory: (not good at this)
Mason Bennett was born into a fairly rich family. Mason also had a bland childhood, went to a public school, graduated with an honors, and graduated with an engineering associates at the University of Alabama. Mason then lived with his parents, unable to find a good occupation.

After Mason's mother died of minor leukemia, his father became an alcoholic and thus left Mason alone with the house. Mason could not afford to pay the bills of the house alone, so he asked one of his friends whom lived in an apartment to stay with him. His friend didn't think twice before coming. He and his friend both worked at a Lowe's, and managed to barely pay the treacherous bills.

One day whilst reading the paper, desperate for a job, he found an ad looking for an experienced engineer. Of course, too good to be true, the second he walked through the door for the interview a sack was thrown over his head and was kidnapped. He was tied up in an unknown room for days, when suddenly the Seven Hour War began. Mason didn't know, he was thrown on a boat and nearly starved. The boat was going to Europe.

When the boat docked to a port, as soon as he disembarked the boat was lit up by a gun ship. Mason didn't know what was going on, so he ran. As he was exiting the port, he was shot in the back of the head and nearly killed. Luckily, the bullet was one from a USP Match and lodged into his head before hitting the brain. He went into shock and woke up in what is known to be City 24.

Mason was tested for his skills, and was sent to an industrial sector. Mason was slightly happy, but then after receiving many citizens in similar fashion, Mason was to be sent to City 15, but was mistakenly put on a train with some citizens onto City 17 to balance out the populations between cities.

Last edited by TheElderHobo on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheElderHobo
TheElderHobo

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Metro Police Force App. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Metro Police Force App.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 pm

+support

Good job.

#9-Please don't Copy and Paste this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Ser.net wrote:
Sheeplie allows it.

I give [+Support], positive.
A very good, professional application.
Good job.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Judge wrote:
Ser.net wrote:
Sheeplie allows it.

I give [+Support], positive.
A very good, professional application.
Good job.

No, I don't allow it, but I don't say anything when it happens. It's a big pet peeve of mine, lol.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:36 pm

ACCEPTED

Application was decent, could have used a bit more work but I'll accept it.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down