Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application.

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Artyom Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: crocodile181

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crocodile181/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46161062

1. How long have you been on the server?
About 5 days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I've never played a Vortigaunt before, so it's new for me.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
That you can only use the Vort beam at master level or higher.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, as I explained above.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master or above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me glances at the group of citizens walking by, avoiding them.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Val'Gan
Height: 6'3

Character Backstory:
Val'Gan was bred in City 17, raised in the slums, and it has been the only place he has been to since birth.

His mother was enslaved, and died working for the combine. His father was more of a brute than most of the Vortigaunt, it got him into a lot of trouble. But one day his father just, disappeared, just like that.

Val'Gan has seen things come and go. Humans dying, fighting the combine. He has made very few friends, since he just tries to avoid getting into trouble.

Notes: Sorry if the backstory is kind of short, I don't really think I can say anything else about my character. Other than that.
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Artyom Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:42 pm

#Bump
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Artyom's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Artyom Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm

#Bump
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Going to have to give [-Support], negative.

For prompt number 10 you gave a single sentence answer, not a detailed passive role-play that is the norm for Serious Roleplay.
Your background is also extremely short. Surely you can think of some interesting lore for your character?

Your spelling and grammar are both very nice, however.

All in all, your application seems really rushed.
In my opinion you should dedicate some more time to fleshing it out, then I could possible give positive support.

Also, administration isn't on the forums/or checking applications daily. Bumping your post doesn't really help you.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down