Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Karma's Vortigaunt Application.

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Karma's Vortigaunt Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Karma's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by ㅤㅤ Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Steam Name: [VG]Karma

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/StryderKarma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42883493

1. How long have you been on the server?
Close to a month.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I want to get into roleplaying a different species than human. I think it will be a very different experience then I am used to and a fun one as well. This will allow me to have a very interesting character to switch to besides my Rogue.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have read all of the guidelines and am aware of some of the rules.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have mostly learned that I have gain "new abilities" in character from another vortigaunt who is a rank above me. The vortibeam is also not to be used AT ALL unless I get to the rank, Master and above.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I do. And if I do get enslaved I will be sure to roleplay fearing that cruel end.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master and above ONLY!

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me walks around in a gently manner.
/me glances at a photo of his kin.
/me remembers the name of the vortigaunt repeating it.
Tuk'Ramn says <:Kar'Ret'Tok.:>
/me seems disapointed, and moves out of his normal pace stopping outside.
/me tries contacting his kind. Failing. Starts to apear frustrated.
/me brings up his arms in a wild motion hitting them against the wall.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:Tuk'Ramn
Height:7'2

Character Backstory:
Tuk'Ramn was created into the world a pupil and remains to be as unskilled as them. Since the begining he had trouble connecting with his kin, slowly growing accustomed to this inability. The other vortigaunts did not. Later on in his life the cascade happened and he retreated into earth. He was excellent at hiding, and had very little contact with his kin. The only name he remembered was his kin Kar'Ret'Tok. He kept going on that name, as that one vort was the one he could "connect" with. He found himself in city17 one day never remembering how he got there. Tuk'Ramn was confused and nearly parished. These events led up to the meeting of some extraordinary group of humans...

Last edited by <:KARMA:> on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Karma's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Karma's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Judge Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 pm

ACCEPTED

Congratulations.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down