Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application

Go down

[ACCEPTED] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application  Empty [ACCEPTED] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application

Post by the $oul keeper Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:52 am

Steam Name:the $oul keeper

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/11891/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:32445546

1. How long have you been on the server?
Its been a while for me to remember but I would say maybe a week or two.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do thanks to chip chocolate. Very Happy 

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I want to be able to add a little bit of excitement to the server and to the Players.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
That the Enslaved Vortigaunt bindings on their neck will explode if they where to try and leave/escape the city, that I can't use the vortibeem until I reach master and above, that I cannot use the Vortigaunts abilities until they are to reach to Teacher.Also forced to clean the place once enslaved.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?Yes, I do

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
At Master or above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
(when helping a rebel with his/her bullet wound)
Rebel holding his/her arm to stop the bleeding and says "Damn, Looks like I bite more than I could chew."
Me Says"Pleassse... remove your arm."
The Rebel slowly remove His/Her hand from the bullet wound.
Me puts his hand close to the bullet wound and start muttering Vortugeese words as his hands start to glow green.
The wound slowly starts to heal and as the bullet is removed from the hole until the wound is no longer there.
Rebel in shocked says "Wow, what a miracle! thanks!"
Me "Your welcome, Thisss one must ressst for now..."
Me Walks away to rest for a while.
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Tar'la'Cha
Height:5'12

Character Backstory: Tar'la'Cha had no family when he was young,he was however a quick learner. at 2 he was able to speak Vortugeese and at he was able to use Vortessence at 10.he later became a master vortigaunt and started teaching other vortigaunt. he was also able to get into the mind of other Vortigaunts for his ability to learn very fast, there have been rumors saying that he can speak fluent English in just a week but it's just a rumor. Anyway, ever since the combine took over xen he was was taken as a slave and forced to clean the floor in city 45. But he escape thanks to a rebel who was able to help him escape. the rebel was able to knock the CP (Civil Protection) out who stands guard next to Tar'la'Cha to make sure that he doesn't try to escape. the rebel was also able to remove the bindings from him and was able to escape to city 17, he then part ways with the rebel since his friends needed him. Tar'la'Cha must now try to survive From the combine and see if his kins are at city 17 as well as the rebels or be enslaved by the combine or something worse then being enslaved.

Edit: Accepted, Nice work! - Sheeplie
the $oul keeper
the $oul keeper

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] the $oul keeper vortigaunt application

Post by the $oul keeper Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 pm

I do want to say that sheeplie was being TOO lazy and just did this on my application, don't bother asking why, he just did.
the $oul keeper
the $oul keeper

Back to top Go down