Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by cherryapplejack Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 pm

APPLICATION: Overwatch Transhuman Arm

Steam Name: cherryapplejack

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021835234/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30784753

1. How long have you been on the server?
This is the 12th day that I have been with VG, that I am writing this application.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I can properly roleplay, in-depth and detailed if necessary.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
I wish to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm unit because I absolutely love HL2RP, and I love this community, and I see there are not very many OTA units. I am very active, I am online everyday, and being an OTA unit would be both beneficial to me and the community, as I would be available very often.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have read all of the application guidelines for OTA.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned that OTA units speak in OTA format instead of talking like normal people, and may only come on during a JW. (Or if High Command requests an OTA unit, such as a SeC or the CA.)

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
My first option would be to radio to other units where they are currently, and try to catch up as soon as possible. If I cannot do this for some reason, or if I'm not supposed to follow them, I could help out elsewhere in the city, or ask for orders. "AWAITING COMMAND INPUT;;"

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
I fully understand this due to Half-Life 2 lore. They are fully brainwashed and heavily augmented, so it is impossible for them to disobey the Union, or go rogue.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
"ECHO ONLINE;;"
"AWAITING COMMAND INPUT;;"
"COPY; MOVING TO LOCATION;;"
"EXOGEN SPOTTED IN DISTRICT FOUR; ENGAGING;;"

9. What are your Metropolice Force digits?

10. How active are you as a community member in general?
I am very active, so far for the 12 days that I have been with VG, I have been on the server every day, for a couple hours each day, if not more.

11. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
I am indeed a loyal player, and I plan to stay a loyal player, due to the fact that I love the community so far from what I have seen of it, and I love HL2RP.

12. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
Yes, most definitely. Missing an opportunity to flag up would be tragic, as I am looking very forward to using an OTA unit, given that this application is accepted.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Mark Willow
Height: 5'10"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Sophia Willow

Father's Full Name: Joel Willow

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18, City 17 Industrial

Character Backstory:

Mark never was the brightest of the bunch, nor was he the dullest. He was your average everyday Mark. Mark went to school, received a High School diploma, then went on to college, where he continued to receive his Bachelor's degree in Engineering. He could fix almost anything, cars, trucks, factory machines, simple machines, you name it. Engineering was his passion, and he wasn't ready to change that. He was getting a very nice income, and had moved into a house not far away from his parents, close to his job. But of course, his dream life was cut shorter than he had wanted.

Packing up what he could in his backpack and his trunk, anything he could think of. Flashlight, batteries, canned food, bottled water, a sleeping bag, clothes, anything. He went to the gas station to fill up his tank and fill up the containers in the trunk, not even bothering to pay the huge amount of cash. He took off down the highway towards his parents' house. That was the first place he thought to go, he wanted his family to be safe.

As Mark pulled up in the driveway, his father Joel got in the front seat as his mother Sophia got in the back seat. He sped off, his parents with him, to a secret place that served his family for years. It was in the middle of a field, concealed under some dirt, with only a few out-of-ordinary rocks to signal it's location. He started digging away with the shovel in the ground nearby that they had placed there long ago. Clink! The shovel hit hard steel-reinforced cement, as he brushed away the remaining dirt. A fallout shelter. He opened the heavy steel doors, as his family went inside. He decided to unpack everything and bring them into the shelter, hiding his car in nearby trees after, of course taking his keys with him into the shelter. They had stayed there for what seemed like weeks. They were trying their best not to go insane from the isolation from society, or the blazing heat of the shelter. Finally, they were found, it appears. There was a loud banging on the steel doors up the stairs. The thought was so foreign to him, contact with beings from the outside world. He hadn't seen civilization in weeks, maybe a month, and he wasn't prepared to just yet. So they hid, turned off the lights, and waited. After they thought the outside beings had left, they heard what sounded like an explosion. None of them dared to look. A couple more explosions, and daylight started to shine through the shelter. They covered their eyes, the bright light not seen by any of them in forever. They were blinded by the light that they couldn't see but the silhouettes of whomever was entering their sanctum. Next thing they know, they were knocked out cold.

Mark and his parents were separated, each individual heading towards a different city. Well, they weren't cities yet, but they were starting on it. "They" being the "Combine." The Combine terrified him, and he always looked away from them. The first city mark was shipped to was City 17, the industrial part of it, anyway. Later he was shipped to City 18, and then to City 17 again, the main region of it. He decided to live a life of crime, as he had grown accustomed to hating the Combine, so he decided to join the resistance. It took him a long time to figure out how, but once he did, he caused havoc. He dealt as much destruction as he possibly could to the Combine, and he eventually was led to his capture. (This is where he becomes an OTA unit.)

cherryapplejack

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:46 pm

+support.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Cherryapplejack's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:42 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down