Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Dolly's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Post by Dolly Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:02 am

<:: APPLICATION ::>

<:: Steam Name: [VG] Dolly ::>

<:: Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/collision9090::>

<:: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31700656 ::>

<:: 1. How long have you been on the server? - I believe for like a week total now, I've played for several hours out of each day, which is just about everyday I can for about 2-6 hours. ::>

<:: 2. Do you know how to properly roleplay Yes, as I wouldn't be attempting to apply for this if I had no clue how to roleplay. I enjoy to get deep in roleplay and most find satisfaction in it.::>

<:: 3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?: I want to be an OTA for A. There is somewhat of a demand in population and B. I'd be a good roleplay asset to the OTA and bring a better image to it.::>

<:: 4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?: Yes, I have read all the guides and understand them fully.::>

<:: 5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?:I've learned that you're not to go rogue, at all, whatsoever.::>

<:: 6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.: I'd report my position, thus following a request of the fellow Overwatch units exact, if not relatively close location that are pursuing the Slums.::>

<:: 7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?: Yes, I fully agree and am aware of consequences following if I break the oath of the agreement.::>

<:: 8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.:
<::PERFORMING SWEEP; D1;
<::D1; CLEANED; STATUS:GREEN::>
::>

<:: 9. What are your Metropolice Force digits?: UNION:05-185 ::>

<:: 10. How active are you as a community member in general?: Lately, I've been on quite a lot and so far I believe I've recorded atleast 50+ hours in the past week, as I've been playing a bit more than I have when I first started. ::>

<:: 11. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?: Of course I do, this community has brought me great hopes in actual RP that I haven't been able to see in a while. ::>

<:: 12. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?: Of course, as being apart of OTA, you're to abide by the guidelines of being apart OTA itself. That is also the ONLY time you're too log onto the character, unless told otherwise.::>

<:: CHARACTER INFORMATION ::>

<:: Name: Donald Kalister ::>
<:: Age: 24 ::>
<:: Gender: Male ::>
<:: Height: 6'3' ::>
<:: Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen ::>
<:: Loyalist Points: 0 ::>
<:: Mother's Full Name: Marie McGill ::>

<:: Father's Full Name: Jason Kalister ::>

<:: Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: C11, C8::>

<:: Character Backstory:

ERA I

Donald Kalister was born in Miami, Florida at the South Miami Hospital. He was 7 pounds and 6 ounces when his face was shown on Mother Earth. His parents were enthralled by his presence, as he was his parents first child. Their names were Jason Kalister and Marie McGill. They met when they were in highschool and had Donald at an awful young age. It was 4/19/1998 at 9:12AM when he was born. Donald grew up quickly as the years progressed and his parents prospered in their healthy relationship and providing Donald with all the pampering a child could ever desire for. He then began to start his own trend in creating new tasks to do for himself and pretend he delegated issues, almost like a mini-king. Almost however.. He was only 5 and he often used stuffed animals to compensate for his acting in his bedroom that he parents made him accustomed to.

ERA II
Donald is now 12 and he's achieving academically in his school. For he is one of the top students in his school rankings, as a fifth grader he was, he had already managed to be able to skip his 6th Grade in Middle School, to 7th Grade. The Middle School he was headed to was known as "Will Rogers Middle School". It wasn't a great school for him, as he was picked on a bullied for having intelligence the kids didn't attain, as a result of not paying attention in their core classes. Donald began then to continue his "mini-king" attitude and began to create little armies that he made out of the 1$ bags of Army-Men that you can buy from the DollarTree. Anyways, he then began delegate, not as a king, but as a politician, like a public figure with some strange distinction. He wanted to achieve control of the populous amongst him. He then began having ideal in learning the basic logic of leadership role capabilities.

ERA III
As years progressed Donald soared through his Middle School year with academic ease, yet with the demoralizing bullying that had him relentlessly thinking of corruption. His mind became so diluted that he began to become conceited and was only to himself and if there was to be something to be in charge of, he'd take the role without a second thought. He was no joke as he was a fierce debate-machine and he never seemed to back down from his opposition. Though that wasn't the half of it. A new era was breaking loose and became a reality. The Seven Hour War. This meant trouble for the human race as a whole and this event was no joke. The swipe of the armed forces that once we thought protected our world, was vanished and the defenseless left, stripped entirely and now a slave in the midst of the Combine race.

ERA IV
Donald's mind is spiraling in corruption and hate against his own kind, but mainly himself. He is willingly fully to accept his existence no more and join the force that once wiped his memories, hopes and dreams.::>

Dolly
Application Manager + Operator

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Dolly's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:46 am

ACCEPTED.

Good job.

BTW, Overwatch Format is Semicolons and Caps only.

Back to top Go down