Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application Empty [ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application

Post by IceyTracks Sun May 11, 2014 5:59 am

Steam Name: IceyTracks

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058072416

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48903344

1. How long have you been on the server?

Around 6 days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I do, and am willing to improve and learn wherever possible.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?

I want to roleplay as a Vortigaunt to see the world through a different perspective. A whole different race rather than just a different role, a race that is treated even worse by the Combine than the average citizen.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I learned that it is required to be at the rank of Master or above to be able to use the “Vortibeam” tool, and the punishment received for breaking this rule.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?

Yes, I understand this.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?

Yes, I do understand.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?

You must be at the rank of Master or above to be able to use the vortibeam tool.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?

Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.

/me is led to the street by an MPF officer.
*The CP says, “Biotic, sweep here.”*
Ghul'bar: Yess, masster.
/me begins the tedious task of sweeping the street.
/me looks down on the ground in a depressing manner.
*A citizen approaches the vortigaunt, saying, “Oh, hey there, I haven't seen one of you in forever..”*
/me looks up at the approaching citizen.
*The MPF says, “Isolate, Citizen.”
*The citizen responds, saying, “But, sir, I was only trying to-.”.The citizen is interrupted by the CP uttering the phrase 'Wall'.*
*The citizen is marched up to the wall and beaten, his unconscious body being then dragged away.*
/me watches all of this, then looks back down at the ground, letting out a small sigh.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ghul'bar
Height: 6'0

Character Backstory:

Ghul'bar arrived on Earth rather late. He avoided the portals, and tried to stay on Xen. With the Nihilanth's death, the Vortigaunts were freed from their slavery. Ghul'bar was then free to do as he pleased on the world of Xen, be it talking among his comrades or communing with the Vortessence. But those were the early days, and now most of his friends and relatives had took the pilgrimage to Earth. After 2 years of freedom on Xen, he decided to take the trip to Earth.

Upon arrival on Earth, he found a refugee camp, made up of Vortigaunts. He lived here, socializing with his people and gathering supplies for the camp. This was a small, but nice, intermission for him. The Combine broke this peace. They came through the portals in mass armies, destroying cities and settlements. They raided his camp, killing most. He was one of the 'lucky' ones who were taken into slavery. He is still serving the Combine to this day. He experienced slavery on Xen, and experiences it on Earth aswell.

IceyTracks

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application

Post by Bloopface280 Sun May 11, 2014 12:31 pm

+support

Bloopface280

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] IceyTracks' Vortigaunt Application

Post by Merlin Mon May 12, 2014 7:43 pm

+Support

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Mon May 12, 2014 9:49 pm

ACCEPTED
Very nice.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down