Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application

Post by darknessfire582 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 pm

APPLICATION

Steam Name: Darknessfire582

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100030317

Steam ID:

1. How long have you been on the server?

About a month-a month and a half, don't really keep track.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Honestly, I think I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?

It seems like a fun experience to play as a vortigaunt, which always seemed cool to me.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learned what I can and can't do, also learned how to play as a vortigaunt and some of the rules.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?

Yes I understand, and sounds like it'd be a "Blast."

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?

Yes I understand, and I will follow this rule.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?

Master+ as in a master or elder, you can become a master by being taught by a elder while you are a teacher I think, and you can become elder by being trained by an elder.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?

Yes I understand, I also understand how the high you are in the ranks, the more you can do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.

(This is a teacher vortigaunt RP situation)
*A citizen comes up the vortigaunt, hold his right hand which is dripping blood*
/me looks at the citizen
Citizen: Someone shot me in the hand, can you help me out?
Me: Remove your arm human.
*The citizen removes his arm, showing a chunk of flesh is missing*
/me examines the wound
Me: Yessssss, this one can heal the human.
/me holds his hands over the wound while chant in vortugeese, all of a sudden underneath his hands a green glow starts to get brighter
/me stops chanting and the glowing stops, then he removes his hands from the wound showing only a regular hand with skin.
*The citizen looks at his hand in amazement, then looks up at the vortigaunt*
Citizen: Thank you so much, its really appreciated
Me: Glad to be of help to the human.
*The citizen walks away, still looking at his hand, surprised at what happened*

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Xan'kal Vak
Height: 5'8"

Character Backstory: Xan'kal Vak was born in the vortigaunts homeworld, before the fled into Xen. While in xen, Xan'kal learned how to use vortessesence well. He was a natural with it, but when the day the black mesa incident happened, he was sent onto earth. After the 7 hour war, he was enslaved by the combine. One day he was released by a resistance member, and was with his group for a while, But one day they died fighting off antlions. He fled from the outlands, and went into City 17, hoping for it to be safer there...

darknessfire582

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 am

Accepted

Nicely done.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Darknessfire582's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:41 pm

The SteamID is missing, lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down