Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Streak's Vortigaunt App

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Streak's Vortigaunt App Empty [ACCEPTED] Streak's Vortigaunt App

Post by Streak Fri May 23, 2014 1:06 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Streak

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042170478/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40952375

1. How long have you been on the server?
Just three days now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
I do, old friends may vouch for me. Skills I have gained over two and a half years (Maybe two and a quarter) have defiantly benefitted me.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I’m not going to sugar coat it… Honestly, I just want another whitelist. But having this whitelist, with my previous experiences on multiple HL2RP servers, I feel I can bring a good role to the Vortigaunt faction. It’d also be a general good experience for me to have it as I can see how the community would react to Vortigaunts being around ICly.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
I have indeed.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned about the various different ranks within the Vortigaunt Race, what each rank is capable of, and allowances to specific ranks. I’ve also learned about which ranks can teach what, and to specific ranks.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yeah, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master or above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yeah.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me would stand idle, as he looks up to the CP approaching him.
/me ‘s head would drop as the stunstick crosses his face.
/me then moves slowly towards a closet. He then struggles to open it, and pulls a large brush from it.
/me would hold a tight grip on the brush as he begins to brush pieces of dirt on the floor into a corner.
/me would soon finish the cleaning, and he then puts the brush away in the closet.
/me then approaches the guard watching him and would say “The task at hand is completed, Master.”
/me would then turn around, and head back into his cell.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: En’Ruk’Laar
Height: 6”3

Character Backstory:
En’Ruk’Laar was around the age of 90 when the Combine had invaded his home world. He was peacefully meditating when they had invaded. When some of the soldiers had gotten onto the ground, En’Ruk’Laar had begun running with some of his Kin to the more built up area of his planet. The area was known as ‘saltus munitus’ (Strong Forest) (Yes I just made that up and translated it in Latin because it looks Vortugeese). While many other Vortigaunts were fleeing to the same place, other Vortigaunt Masters, stayed behind to fend off the invasion, and help others to safety.

When running into cover,  En’Ruk’Laar noticed his Father, who was an Elder, stood upon a large rock erecting from the ground. En’Ruk’Laar looked to his father in awe as he absorbed a vast amount of vortessence from the ground, and other Vortigaunts around him. He charged up his vortibeam,  the most powerful En’Ruk’Laar had ever seen. His father then fired the beam at the ground near the direction the Combine were coming from. This beam then created a very large crevice in the ground, halting any Combine to try pass it.

The Vortigaunts thought they were safe until a loud roar was heard and Dropships were seen coming in from over a hill. They landed the Ships over Crevice, and the Combine were now across. Much fire came from the Combine. A shot eventually hit En’Ruk’Laar’s  Father.  His father then fell onto the ground, dead. En’Ruk’Laar got very angry, he then charged out from his cover and ran towards the Combine. He raised his sharp claws, and stabbed a Combine unit. Just as he was taking his claw from the body, a unit came up behind him, and hit him in the head with his gun. En’Ruk’Laar was knocked out. He then woke up on board one of the Combine ships, just after being taken out of stasis. He was weak, and his mind clouded. The next thing he knew he was being dragged to one of the cells in Industrial 17, which he should now call home.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Streak's Vortigaunt App Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Streak's Vortigaunt App

Post by Duspende Fri May 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down