Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coopy1's Vortigaunt Application

2 posters

Go down

Coopy1's Vortigaunt Application Empty Coopy1's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Coopy1 Fri May 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Steam Name: Coopy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072869992/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56302132

1. How long have you been on the server?
- At least two weeks, I've been playing as the CWU for awhile now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
- Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
- I would like to see through the eyes of something that isn't a human.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
- Yes

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
- I have learned that you must be efficient and effective using the /me command and also being fluent and clearly with English. I've also learned about the powergaming is not allowed because of my abilities and that you cannot use your Vortibeam until your Master or Elder rank.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
- Yes, I understand.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
- I understand and I will not do that unless I am of eligible rank and it's with a IC situation.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
- Master and above which is Elder.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
- I understand.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
- /me Walks through the thick water of the sewers. /me Hears other steps in the water and looks behind my shoulder. /me Notices human following myself. /me Picks up pace and begins to run deeper in the sewers.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Gu'Laun
Height: 6'3

Character Backstory:
Gu'Laun woke up in a outpost of the Black Mesa facility and had been very confused of where he was. After he witnessed the Nihilanth's death on Xen, he suddenly woke up in an outpost. He found other Vortigaunts roaming away from the facility and decided to join them. They roamed to many parts of the country feeling free that they haven't discovered any Union presence on Earth at the moment. Later on Gu'Laun and some of his peers broke off from the group to form their own group. Suddenly one day, Gu'Laun and his peer heard explosions over a mountain and scurried to the top of the mountain. They got to the top just to witness the starting of the Seven Hour War. Gu'Laun, afraid of being under control of the combine again, ran down the hill and hid in a cave. Gu'Laun never saw his other peer again. A couple days after, Gu'Laun left the cave, frightned to run into his previous overlords. He eventually traveled to City 17 when he spotted another Vortigaunt sneaking over the fence. Gu'Laun followed the Vortigaunt but lost the other Vortigaunt, eventually getting trapped in the Industrial part of City 17. From then, his story still continues.
Coopy1
Coopy1

Back to top Go down

Coopy1's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: Coopy1's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 10:04 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down