Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application

Post by Spodermen Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 am

Steam Name: Spodermen

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079363164/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59548718

1. How long have you been on the server?

About one week. I plan to make this my regular RP server.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I do. I used to play CW Metro2033 RP and learned how by playing that.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

I want to RP as a MPF officer. I find the aspects of the job fun and interesting, and I wish to get better at being an MPF officer. I also see a lot of people committing crimes and turn them in to the CP. (My character's life goal is also to be an MPF officer.)

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I need to use propar grammer, know how to use /me, not abuse my job, and call an admin if there is a dispute.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?

Yes, I have.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.

I learned the detainment process, the radio codes, the "Black Mark" punishment system, and the different levels of crimes. I learned that having sex is a level 4 crime.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.

Immediately find cover and radio for backup. Then I would try to take the citizen down with help from other units.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.

Find the criminal and move to their position.
Order them to face the wall (Call backup or use stun stick if they refuse.
Tie them. (Ask if they refuse in LOOC [[)
Order the civillian to /apply and scan them using /viewdata. (/me when viewing data)
If they are an "Anti-Citizen" call for backup.
Decide on punishment depending on the crime.
If they are being detained, bring them into a cell and remain with them while they are detained.
Once their time is up, order them to face the wall and knock them unconscious with the stun-stick.
Drag them back to a Civillian area inside the city, and untie them. They are then free.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?

Yes, I have.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, I never argue with other players.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Call an admin to mediate the situation.

13. Past MPF experiences?

None, I have always wanted to be MPF but have not played Half-Life 2 RP very much. I have been 4th Reich on MetroRP which is kind of similar.

14. Why should we accept your application?

I respect the RP rules and am very interested in the MPF position. I never minge and try my very best not to break the rules. I hope to make my first time as MPF a good one.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

I plan on using this server as my primary RP server, meaning I would be on just about every day. I have also always wanted to be MPF and would take all precautions so I do not lose the position. I have thoroughly studied the guides and feel that I would be great at the job. I just need the opportunity.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

No, I rarely complain. I only complain if there is a serious problem.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

I have met two people on the server, Ser.net and zomsabra. We have RPed together and I believe they would support me.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I always do. You can even see me randomly roleplaying if nobody is around. I often do stuff like /me coughs and I chill in my apartment.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I have a basic understanding. I don't know everything, but I believe I know everything necessary to play HL2RP.

20. How active are you on the server?

I have played every day since I started, and plan to play very often.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes, I plan on being an active member of the community, and possibly applying for admin in the future if I could.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: James Donnelly
Height: 6'1"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Linda Donnelly

Father's Full Name: Patrick Donnelly

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18

Character Backstory: James Donnely was born in Boston Massachusetts in 1990. His father was a Boston Police officer, and his mother was a nurse at a local hospital. In his youth, his father taught him the basics of self defense. He aspired to follow in his father's shoes and become a police officer. During the 7 Hour War, James and his family survived, hiding in an old fallout shelter. His father, with his knoledge of policework, became a MPF officer in City 18. His family was always loyal to the combine. James' mother and father were both killed in a rebel attack. James was then relocated to City 17. James Donnely has always been loyal to the combine and aspired to join them.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Got another loyalist point)
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 am

+support.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Spodermen's MPF Application

Post by 8BitsBear Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:04 pm

+Support.
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomber152 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:39 pm

+1 from me
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:55 pm

ACCEPTED
Nice application, and I see you're an active player.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down