Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application

Post by Solid_Automaton Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Steam Name:Solid Automaton

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076726549/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:58230410

1. How long have you been on the server?
I'v played on the server for about a week now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
I'v been roleplaying for about a year now and have been part of administration to servers in the past.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I'd like some RP outside of Citizen and IC apps are taking awhile for any character to apply on the server.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I'l learned that the tolerance of arguments with other players is very low.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes., I did.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
Honestly, not much. I know everything about Meterpolice RP. But something that caught my eye was the unusual way the divisions work, once again, being honest, they seem to be very fine tuned and should be fun to experience.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
Radio into dispatch for back up and try to take out the anti-citizen/armed citizen.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1. Spot the criminal, and move to their position.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. - If they do not comply, you may call in backup and / or use your stunstick.
3. Tie them. - IMPORTANT: Make sure that you ask them via LOOC or /me whether or not they resist.
4. Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata. Be sure to /me it.
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, continue on to step 6.
6. Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime. Ex: Re-education, (x) cycles, amputation, etc.
7. If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
10. Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the detainment process.
- Yes, I copied an pasted, but I have this son of a bitch memorized by now and it would take a bullet to make me forget.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes, I have.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
I do, I am to contact an administrator.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Find a administrator to deal with the situation.

13. Past MPF experiences?
I'v played from an RCT to a DvL.

14. Why should we accept your application?
I would need less OOC training then most of the greenhorns that servers are getting and could easily help my fellow RPers that are new to MPF.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
See 14.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

Only where complaints are due, and from looking at the server I don't think there will be.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
קђ๏єภเאรђคץ
"Padder" - Citizen

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Absolutely.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I'v been playing Half Life for four years, by now I know almost everything cannon.

20. How active are you on the server?
I am on Daily, but the times very.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, I have no other community to join, hoping this one will be hospitable.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Henry Straid
Height:6'3
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen.
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Helen Straid

Father's Full Name:(Unknown)

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 8. PRE-WAR: Florida, Miami.

Character Backstory: Henry did everything and anything he could to survive, by 13 he had stole more then 10,000 dollars and by 17 he had killed three men. All to protect his mother and sister. Never was he once caught, if fact, he almost lived completely off the grid. When he was 20, muggers kill his mother. His sister fled the Florida up some place north but he hasn't seen her since the night his mother died. With no family left he got a job at a gas station, a shitty apartment, and started to begin a normal "civil" life. But when the War begun, he was just a another number to the Combine. Still, he didn't care, he saw how the combine acted, how they were, what they did. He want's to join them because of their power, he doesn't care how he gets it but all he want's is power over everyone else and he doesn't care how he finds it. To him the combine are just a means to his own gain. He'll lie, cheat, and kill for them if they give him whatever he wants later down the road.

Solid_Automaton

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:36 pm

+support
Very well written app. Good job.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Solid_Automaton's MPF Application

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 pm

ACCEPTED
Nice Application.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down