Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application

Post by Morph Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 pm

APPLICATION: Civil Workers' Union Application

Steam Name: Autonomous Morph

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/69420blazeit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415

1. How long have you been on the server? Around a month or so.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I know how to properly roleplay and have been doing so for a year or two. (Estimate: Around 2000 - 3000 of my hours on Garry's Mod is SeriousRP.)

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union? It brings interesting roleplay, as do all factions. They're all different, but I think CWU brings the more interesting faction of roleplay, CP brings beatings/amputations, and other interesting roleplay. Citizen brings more PassiveRP, as does CWU. But: I find this faction brings more roleplay than any other, maybe not as much roleplay as Vort/CP at some times. My main reason would be, I am trying to reach my goal of getting every whitelist on the server, that you don't need to donate or pay for.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That you have to know how to correctly roleplay, and roleplay passively well, etc.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around.
If I had a request device, I would request CPs to my location, if not, I would ask the unit if he has his radio he would reply: No. I would then ask him if I should go and find another officer, he would probably say "Yes." in this situation, I would seek out another Officer, and tell him the injured Units' location.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items.
Me, walks up to the desk, slowly. He would have his head up, smiling slightly, motioning for the Citizen waiting to come forward, then inquiring, "What would you like, Sir?"
The Citizen would step forward one, saying to the other man, "I would like a hat, please..." slowly, in a deeper voice than the Worker.
Me, would say "Wait a second sir," as he turns 180 degrees, and walks in the other direction, he would search through a small box, labeled 'Hats' (I am not sure how to actually do this, so I would do this in my own way the time being.), he would pick out a small beanie, thinking it would fit the mans head.
Me, would turn once again, walking towards the counter, asking the man "...15 tokens, please." (I don't actually know of the price.) as he slides the hat through the small hole in the counter.
The Citizen would say "Thank you." reaching into his small pockets, pulling out his remaining tokens, he would search through the tokens, picking out fifteen.
Me, would take the tokens, nodding to the man, to let him know he can take the hat and leave.

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalisation (This one was spelt incorrectly Razz), and correct punctuation? Yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jane Vega
Height: 5'8
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Clara Shura

Father's Full Name: Thomas Vega

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 17 and City 5.

Morph

Location : England, The World, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe, The Galactic Center.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:58 pm

+support.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Morph's CWU Application

Post by Sheeplie Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Accepted

Well done.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner