Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application

Post by Bomber152 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Steam Name: Bomber152

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035880528/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37807400

1. How long have you been on the server?

Over a week or two

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I have over 1175 hours on Garry's Mod, and at least 3/4 of the time was spent playing semi-serious to serious DarkRP, 1942RP, and MetroRP.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

I feel that conforming with the establishment is better than working against it. Both of my characters pertain to being loyalists, and I think that if I was a part of the MPF, I would be able to work for the laws set in place, and keep the citizen population in check. Also, I would be looking out for good deeds, as well as bad ones, so loyalist points could be received by any obedient citizens.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I must be able to serious role play, know the rules of the server, use proper grammar, and call an administrator to settle disputes.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?

Yes, I have.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.

I learned about the various ranks and divisions, weapon tiers, and more commands that are available for the MPF.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.

First, I would assess the situation. I would look for an intent or motive coming from the citizen. Even if it seems like self defense, actions must be taken precisely so no one is harmed. I would take out my radio and call in for backup in the specific district, and tell any incoming citizens to flee the area (making sure to continue to role play). Then, I would take out my weapon of choice (varying on my rank). If the citizen is still firing with malicious intent, I would be forced to take actions against them. If I had a firearm, I would have to maim or incapacitate the citizen with or without help from the other MPF units. Finally, I would proceed with the detainment process.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.

1. Locate the suspect, and proceed to their position.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. If they resist, I may use my stun stick or call in for assistance.
3. Tie them down while asking in Local OOC if they wish to resist or not.
4. Make the suspect apply, and then proceed to view their information.
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, continue on to step 6.
6. Choose what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime in the Judgement Guide.
7. If they have cycles, subdue them, bring them into a cell, and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once the suspects cycle(s) is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Subdue the suspect once again.
10. Bring the suspect to a remote area within the city perimeters, and proceed with untying them.
That is about the gist of it.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?

Yes, I have.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, I am a very understanding person when it comes to an argument between two parties.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Advise an administrator of the situation, and let them handle it.

13. Past MPF experiences?

I have no real MPF experience other than becoming a Police Officer, Police Chief, or S.W.A.T. in multiple serious RP servers.

14. Why should we accept your application?

I am an active, rule-abiding role player, who can take on many serious roles and stick with my character's dialogue.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

As stated previously, I have a lot of experience being a serious role player, and I know how to get into character. I have read over the rules and guidelines of each character class, so I know what to look out for when in HL2RP. I will always follow the rules, and never abuse the powers given to me.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

No, I do not complain unless there is a serious, rule-breaking matter, or even if an administrator is completely wrong. There is no point in starting a conflict.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

I have met many friendly players on the server who I have been able to role play with and talk to in /LOOC. I have one close friend that I know who I have played with on many other RP servers in Garry's Mod.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I have a lot of experience with serious role play, and I know how to keep from breaking character. I always use /me to provide details on most of my actions taken by my character.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I have played all of Half-Life 2 and both of the episodes, including Lost Coast. I understand the events that took place in Half-Life 1, and how they led into the second installment. I am eagerly waiting for Half-Life 3 just as much as everyone else is.

20. How active are you on the server?

I have played at least once a day for a week, and I took part in the leaving event to City33. I hope to fill my spare time by playing this server much more.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes, I will follow all the rules set in place, and obey all the administrators' commands. I hope to get to know the community much more during my time spent on the server.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Avery "Junior" Johnson
Height: 6'1"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 3

Mother's Full Name: Claire Johnson

Father's Full Name: Avery Johnson

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 49

Character Backstory: Avery "Junior" Johnson was born in Chicago, Illinois on August 1st, 1986. He lived with his parents until he was fourteen, and then he was forced to relocate with his mother to City 49. At a young age, Avery was forced to support his mother who had contracted the flu. She was on the verge of dying, and the city was in distress from recent rebel attacks. The Combine broke into their apartment, but because of the amount of loyalist points he had gained for picking up garbage, the head officer leading the raid spared the two some medicine. Avery looked into the dark hollow eye sockets of the officer's mask and was instantly motivated to be a part of the MPF. The city fell, and everyone was evacuated to City 17. After his mother died of old age, Avery Johnson has been an honest citizen under the establishment set up in City 17, and is now looking for work so he may repay other loyal citizens for their good deeds, and punish any who defy the law.

Last edited by Bomber152 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application

Post by Spodermen Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 pm

+ Support
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Bomber152's MPF Application

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:52 pm

+Support

Best app 2014. Seriously, it was a very good app.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:03 pm

+Support

I agree with Ser.net, best app.
Anon
Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:04 pm

ACCEPTED
Nice job.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomber152 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Haha I wouldn't say it was the best app, but thank you guys! Very Happy
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down