Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application Empty [ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application

Post by Icecat109 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:23 am

APPLICATION:

Steam name
icecat109

Steam Profile Link
http://steamcommunity.com/id/icecat109

SteamID
0:0:013310

How long have you been on the server?
I'm confident I have been on the server for 1-2 weeks now.

Do you know how to properly roleplay?
I have my rough spots here and there but I would say yes.

Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
Because I want to increase the amount of RP my character has and give myself something to look forward to on my free time.

Have you read all of the application guidlines?
Yes, I am confident I have.

What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned how to properly treat a situation that has gotten out of hand Out of character wise and what not to do if I get accepted.

Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
I believe I did.

Give an example of something that you learned from a MetroPolice Force guide.
I learned the ranking system along with the ways the MetroPolice Force issue punishments to other officers when needed.

What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I would stay calm, call for backup, and try my best to stop the citizen.

Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
You would first have to see the citizen and move over to them, then you would order them to face the wall. If they do not face the wall as told you are given the permission to call for backup or result to your stunstick and force them to face the wall. Next you would attempt to tie the person but make sure in LOOC to ask them if they resist. Next is to make them apply and /me it, then you would do /view data (Persons name) and check to see if they are an anti-citizen or not. Next is to decide their punishment depending if they are an anti-citizen or not, punishments such as amputation, detainment, or re-education. If the citizen is to be in detainment, you would take the citizen into a cell by knocking him out and remain near the citizen until his cycle is over. When their detainment period is over, make them face the wall once more. Next is to knock the citizen out cold. Next is to drag their unconscious body to a remove area within the city and set them free. Next is to wait until the citizen wakes up and untie him.

Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
I believe I did.

Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I understand.

What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players.
I should call for an admin and let him fix the problem.

Past MPF experiences?
I have been in the MPF force in Citadel Gaming, I have evidence with my application on their site.

Why should we accept your application?
Because I tend to be very serious when it comes to the Metropolice Force. I always try my best and I try to avoid making mistakes.

Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Because I'm the kind of guy who is always dedicated to being a MPF and anything like it. I always remain active when I am given free time and I always remain serious to the MPF at all times.

Do you tend to complain a lot?
I do not complain a lot and I solve problems with the help of an admin.

Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Yes I do, his name is Andy35340.

Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
I believe I can.

Do you have any basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I believe I do.

How active are you on the server?
Every free second I get, of coarse I won't be on if I am having family issues or other real life situations but other than that, every free second.

Are you plan to be a loyal player?
Yes I do.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:John Nebre

Height:6'1

Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker Union, or Citizen?):Citizen.

Loyalist points:0

Mother's Full Name:Sara Nebre

Father's Full Name:
Luke Nebre

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18

Character Backstory:John Nebre wasn't always so loyal. He was a rebel at some points but over the years he morphed himself into a Loyalist. John Nebre never was considered a Loyalist in City 18 and soon enough he was relocated to city seventeen where he decided to lighten up his mood. John Nebre already had some bad points to make up to as John Nebre attempted. Eventually John Nebre turned his points from -2 to 0 giving himself the reputation of a normal citizen again, the first thing John did was attempt to be a better person than he was.

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application

Post by Judge Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:04 am

As of current I am [+-Support], neutral.
There are a couple spelling/grammar errors but they are so few they do not influence my opinion.

The main reason I am neutral is because of some of your answers.

An example is within the plaza prompt.
You provided a one-sentence answer, when I feel you need to explain in detail what you would do.

A second example is within the prompt about player disagreement.
An admin may not always be available, and I personally feel you need to fleshout your response with what you would do personally, while leaving in that you would contact an admin, because it may be necessary in some situations, of course.

Overall, if you fleshed out some of the shorter areas in your application I would give my support.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Icecat109's MPF application

Post by Icecat109 Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:11 pm

If your referring the part when I put icewolf109 as a grammar problem, then I must explain. My actual name has that problem with being icewolf109 instead of Icewolf109 is because my friend typed the name in and he forgot to add the cap in the first letter, so I am stuck with that grammar issue.

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Icecat109 wrote:If your referring the part when I put icewolf109 as a grammar problem, then I must explain. My actual name has that problem with being icewolf109 instead of Icewolf109 is because my friend typed the name in and he forgot to add the cap in the first letter, so I am stuck with that grammar issue.

Nope, that is not what I meant. There is an occasional, very minute error within your actual application.
It is just a personal nitpick, nothing actually application ruining in my opinion.

I believe you have grammar very acceptable for the position you are applying for.
Nobody is 100% perfect with spelling/grammar.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecat109 Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:37 pm

I guess you are correct, nothing is perfect.

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:49 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down