Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application

Post by Spodermen Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Steam Name: Spodermen

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079363164/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59548718

1. How long have you been on the server?
Almost two weeks. I have been online almost every day since I started.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
First of all, I am excited to do more of a military role during a judgement waiver. Standing around with my stunstick is fun and all, but during a judgement waiver, I'd rather be where the action is. I also believe that there are not enough whitelisted OTAs. I've never seen more than three online at a time.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I learned that the OTA is basically an emotionless, robotic character. When I play as one, I need to act like that and use IC chat in that way. I already know not to abuse my faction and to call an admin if there is a dispute.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
First I would make sure the current area I'm in is clear. I would then catch up to my fellow units as fast as possible. If I am ordered to be somewhere, that is exactly where I should be heading.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
Yes, I understand. I have seen other players RP as OTA and have learned from them. The roleplay seems pretty easy as long as you know what you're doing.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
";;ORDERS CONFIRMED;HEADING TO LOCATION-DISTRICT THREE;;"
"AWAITING COMMAND INPUT"

9. What are your Metropolice Force digits?

10. How active are you as a community member in general?
I am on the server basically every day. Some days I have literally been online all day.I also plan to be more active on the forums and I have donated to the server.

11. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
Yes, Vortex Gaming's HL2RP server is the only HL2RP server I regularly play on. It is my favorite. I knew I loved Vortex when I first joined. I hope that it continues to run for a very long time.

12. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
Yes, of course.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: James Donnelly
Height: 6'1"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Linda Donnelly

Father's Full Name: Patrick Donnelly

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18

Character Backstory: James Donnely was born in Boston Massachusetts in 1990. His father was a Boston Police officer, and his mother was a nurse at a local hospital. In his youth, his father taught him the basics of self defense. He aspired to follow in his father's shoes and become a police officer. During the 7 Hour War, James and his family survived, hiding in an old fallout shelter. His father, with his knowledge of policework, became an MPF officer in City 18. His family was always loyal to the combine. James' mother and father were both killed in a rebel attack. James was then relocated to City 17. James Donnelly has always been loyal to the combine and aspired to join them. Eventually, he got his wish. He became an MPF Officer. After a few years showing excellent performance in the field, he was chosen for OTA.
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application

Post by Spodermen Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 pm

I hope this one shows more effort.
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Spodermen's New OTA Application

Post by Judge Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 pm

I give you [+Support], positive.

Good work.
It's also nice to see you have a lot of dedication to joining OTA. In my opinion, that's an admirable trait.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by zomsabra Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

A very good remake of your original Application, +Support
zomsabra
zomsabra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 pm

ACCEPTED.

Well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down