Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II Empty [ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II

Post by Merlin Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:30 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: ā¢Merlin

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/merlinfoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29979110

1. How long have you been on the server? 4 days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?: Yes. I've played this for about 2 years.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?: I think the MPF is a really fun faction to play as. There's a nice mix of personalities in the force that I've seen, and it would be really interesting to roleplay with them. I also feel like it's a good way to get closer to the other players, as when you are a citizen (especially one trying to be a loyalist) it is harder to make friends and find people who aren't disagreeing with you in some way.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?: Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?: You don't accept poor roleplayers, and you want thought out answers with effort put into them.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?: Yes. There is only one, though. It seems the link on the format page is broken. The only one I have access to is in the Guides section.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.: You don't tolerate spamming of voice commands (especially "haha"). Also, I learned that there is a tiered ranking system as opposed to a simple numerical system.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.:

Firstly, I would /me and take cover behind whatever I could, to protect myself. I would /me radioing and call in a 11-49 (Shooting), 11-99(Need assistance), and 647A(Armed citizen) on the radio, repeating in non-jargon so everyone gets it. Next, I would unholster my weapon, and make sure that the anti-citizen is away from the innocents. Then, I would /me firing (S2M at that range) and attempt to suppress him until backup arrives. In the event that I actually kill him, or he gets killed by another officer, I would secure the area by sweeping for other anti-citizens, and destroying the weapon. If he is injured and detained, he would be taken by a Court unit for questioning and punishment.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.:
Go up to the criminal, and tell them to face the wall. If they don't listen, call for backup and/or beat them. /me tying them, but make sure to ask for permission in LOOC. Have them apply, and look at their viewdata while /me-ing it. If ant-citizen, call for backup. If not, decide the punishment based on the system of different levels. If to be detained, take them to the nexus prison and stay until their time is up. Once the time is up, make the citizen face the wall, beat them unconscious, and drag them out somewhere in the city. Wait for them to wake up, untie them, and send them on their way.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?: Yeah. It's very different from the other server's I've seen.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?: Yes.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?: Usually, if I'm not roleplaying, I'll leave and wait for a while until I'm not so upset. If it was important, like rule breaking, I'll tell an admin on steam.

13. Past MPF experiences?: I've been on 3 communities as an MPF. First time I got to Union (Same as Union here) 03, second time I was Jury (same as Court here) 01, and then I was a
Jury EpU.

14. Why should we accept your application?: I play a lot, I RP well, and I'm always nice to newbies. I'm willing to do RCT training if nobody else wants to.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?: Unlike a lot of players, I enjoy doing passive RP, routine MPF duties, and player interaction over raids and "wereboredsoletsthrowinsomezombies" type events.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?: No, but I will bring it to an admin's attention if someone is breaking a rule.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?: Not sure if they he plays a lot, but Procrastinator Dale has played here and I joined off his friends list.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?: Yes. Passive RP as a MPF unit is much more diverse than as a citizen. With new items and equipment at your fingertips, there are many more things you can do. For example, what I would like to do on other servers, is I would sharpen my knife, or polish my boots. Simple maintenance tasks like cleaning a weapon or messing with pouches and straps on your suit is cool too. The most interesting passive RP in my opinion, is chatting up citizens and making them feel nervous by being way to nice to them. If they are not nervous, then I have a new friend and person to talk to.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?: Yep. I used to go on the Half-Life wiki a ton.

20. How active are you on the server?: Played for every day since I found it.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?: I stick to the communities I play with until they die. I hope to forge a lasting relation with Vortex, because you guys seem to be doing it right.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Nikodim Pandev
Height: 6'1
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Era Demaci (Albanian)

Father's Full Name: Anton Pandev (Macedonian)

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:

Nikdodim Peter Pandev was born in Skopje, Macedonia to Era and Anton Pandev, as their only child. Although he was raised Orthodox, he would later convert to Deism, in doubt that the Combine atrocities would be punished by God. Inspired by his father's work, Niko wanted to follow in his footsteps as a Machinist, working with engineers to construct the finer parts of vehicles and other complex machines. He worked freelance until the Renaissance Cascade, when his apartment was cleared out en masse. After years of preparation for a career he now would, just as everyone else, live the boring life of a citizen. Finally, after months of relocations, forced labor, and plenty of waiting, Nikodim Pandev found himself clutching a paper application that would change his life forever...

Merlin

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II

Post by Judge Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 pm

ACCEPTED

Excellent work.

Merlin wrote:14. Why should we accept your application?: I play a lot, I RP well, and I'm always nice to newbies. I'm willing to do RCT training if nobody else wants to.

In order to train RCTs, you would need to join the SAVAGE division.
SAVAGE can be joined at Tier 3 of any division.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Merlin's (Nikodim Pandev) MPF Application MK.II

Post by Merlin Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Thank you, so much! Very Happy

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down