Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Jameston Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jameston Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Jameston Application

Post by Jameston Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Steam Name: Jameston

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/999899898923322/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25826100

1. How long have you been on the server?

2 Days

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I have roleplayed for 5 years now. I have roleplayed on SAMP, Garrys mod, MUD, and Arma 2.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

I find it fun and interesting operating from the perspective of a Metropolice officer. I also enjoy the passive and conflict RP the it brings along with it.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I understand what will be expected of me to join the MPF.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?

Yes.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.

I learned the various divisions and how they affect the name of your officer. I also learned how advancement within those divisions works and what the various divisions do.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.

I immediatly draw my weapon and radio my unit number, that there is an 11-49 in progress, and my location. I then from there begin to return fire on the armed citizen.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.

You first move to the criminal's location, then order them to face the nearest wall. Once they are against the wall, tie their hands together. You then order them to apply and if they are a known anti-citizen, you are to call for backup immediatly. You then punish the individual accordingly. If they are detained, take them to a cell and hold them there for the proper amount of time. Once the detainment time is over, order them to face the nearest wall, knock them unconcious via stunstick and drag their body to a safe area within the city. Once they awaken, untie them and set them free.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?

Yes.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes I do.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

I contact an admin to help the situtation and wait for them to arrive.

13. Past MPF experiences?

I played as an MPF on an older server called Metro City roleplay.

14. Why should we accept your application?

I am dedicated and try to create a fun roleplay experience for my fellow players around me.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

I have experience roleplaying and while I'm not without my faults, I am still dedicated and only wish to do this because of the reason we all play video games, to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

No, I will only complain when it is something that others also feel is an issue.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

No.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I will give an example.

/me Nods at the citizen in front of him before speaking in a deep tone that crackles through his vocoder "Citzen, show me where he went."
The citizen nods before leading the officer to a man leaning against a wall
/me Looks at the man in the dirty blue jumpsuit leaning against the wall before saying "Citizen, did you report a crime?"

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes.

20. How active are you on the server?

I have been somewhat active the past two days, I hope to be more active in the future.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jack Norrington
Height: 6'1
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Stella Norrington

Father's Full Name: Dave Norrington

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 8

Character Backstory:

Transfer after transfer after transfer.
That's what life was to Jack after the war. 'Go do this' or, 'Go do that', and sometimes 'Go pack your things'. This was all normal really.
Often at times he missed the sweet-smelling grains of his family's farm in Ohio, the rolling hills and fields where he would play with his little sister. But he would soon get back to whatever he was doing, efficiency was key after all.
This was his life now. It was either do as your told or get turned into one of those living dolls that would patrol the streets and occasionally beat the random passerby.
It was only until recently was he able to visit the infamous terror-state of City 17. The seat of power for the Combine on Earth.
However, for some odd reason, whenever he saw the separatist graffiti on the walls in alleyways he could start to feel his heart ache. The Seven Hour War, his home, and his family would begin to bombard his mind. He was certain he able to block out all of that by now, but they would always be able to worm their way in.
Ah well, what's the harm in remembering it all again?

He could smell the grains once more, the chatting of his father and the postman on the dirt road. It was peaceful, however he saw something odd as he stared into the orange sky. Something was off, that much was certain. But he couldn't tell what. There was something wrong with the sky.
Suddenly, a ripple like a wave on water disturbed the sky. Now that he looks back on it, he realized what that was. Portal Storms. The beginning of the invasion. The blue wave ripped through the once still sky, making the ground quake violently. He turned to his house, collapsing almost immediately.
His mother was in there. The portal storms made it almost impossible to walk, much less run, but nonetheless he tried. The following moments are rather blurry in his mind, but he knew enough that she died there.

Several months passed, with only his sister and his father to keep close. The Combine's oppression beginning to become apparent. It was then that they began the transfers.
His father was too weak to work, having been injured during the chaos in the cities prior, he was taken away by Civil Protection for 'treatment'. Jack never saw him again. At least for a time he was able to stay with his sister. But it wasn't long before she was taken away to work in one of the factories.
He didn't hear from her after that, but rumor spread that a girl fell into one of the generators causing the factories to shut down for a day. Crushed. He thought.
It occurred to him that this is why he kept everything under a lock-and-key in his head. He didn't want to remember this, but he didn't want to forget.
The work bell from the nearby church rang, signalling a change in shifts. He wiped the tear from his cheek, picked up his bag and set off for the factory. He couldn't let his memories affect him too much.
Efficiency was key, after all.
Jameston
Jameston

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jameston Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Jameston Application

Post by Judge Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 pm

ACCEPTED

Congratulations.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down