Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application

5 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application  Empty [ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application

Post by PenguinJoe Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:06 am

APPLICATION:
CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application

Steam Name:
CPT.Waddles.{CoW}

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gentlemansclub

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:54349615

1. How long have you been on the server?
I have been on the server for just over a week now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I have had past roleplay experience from multiple servers and game modes.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
The Metropolice Force seems like a very interesting role to play in a great game mode. I have always wanted to help rid the streets of criminals and evil doers. I feel that I would fit my duties well and help the server tremendously.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes I have. I went over them many times to make sure I can play to my best abilities.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned many things such as to use proper grammar, to roleplay seriously and not minge or mess around, and to be mature all times.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes I have. I've familiarized myself with the rules.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I have learned various divisions, radio codes, and how to properly detain someone.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I would immediately call for backup while I round up the citizens and guide them to safety after checking if any of them are injured. I would then wait for backup to arrive to receive further instructions.  

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1-You first approach the felon.
2-You then order them to face the wall. If they do not follow your commands you then either apply minor force with your stunstick or call for backup.
3-You then proceed to tie them up. You must ask in OOC if they wish to resit.
4-Then you make the felon apply. You must roleplay yourself checking the criminals data pad before continuing.
5-You must then check if the felon is a rebel or anti-citizen. If so, call in backup.
6-You then decide a punishment whether it be re-education, amputation, detainment, etc.
7-If detainment is the chosen punishment, you must remain with the felon throughout the remainder of the detainment.
8-After the punishment is over, you must order the criminal to face the wall once again.
9-You then knock the felon out with your stunstick.
10-Then you must relocate the unconscious citizen somewhere in the city where you wait for them to wake up before you untie them and set them free.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes I did.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I understand.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
You handle the argument the best you can with OOC and if it doesn't end, you contact the admin using the @ command.

13. Past MPF experiences?
I have never been on the Metropolice Force before, but I have had many friends in the force that were able to fill me in on their experiences.

14. Why should we accept your application?
Accepting my application would not just make me extremely joyful, but it would be good for the server. I am good a roleplayer and rule enforcer and I would benefit the server greatly.    

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Because I'm a trusted roleplayer that will never lie or false accuse. I know the rules of being a Metropoliceman and how to keep the streets clean.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
I don't tend to complain a lot but if needed, I will. Not that there is ever a time where complaining is necessarily "needed" but I will speak up if it's something such as constructive criticism, otherwise, I will keep my mouth shut.    

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Yes I do, his citizen name is Troy Bennedict and he is currently a MPF recruit.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes I can, I do not rely on having a gun and being able to kill people to have fun.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes, I have a well understanding of the basics of Half-Life 2 lore.

20. How active are you on the server?
Yes, I am on the server for at least 5 hours a day if not more.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, I already am loyal to the server and I plan to continue for as long as possible.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jason Freudenberg
Height: 6"2'
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):
Civil Worker's Union
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Nichole R. Freudenberg

Father's Full Name: Sherman O. Freudenberg

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: Before City 17, I lived In City 8 where I was born and raised.

Character Backstory:
Jason Freudenberg was a kind child born in city 8. He helped those in need and cared for his family. One day when he was 11 years old, he took a walk to his local CWU shop when he saw a group of Metropolicemen burst into an broken down workshop. He stealthy approached the hole where the door used to be. He looked inside and what he saw amazed him. The policemen were busting a group of rebels. He couldn't look away, not even when shots were fired right into the heads of the resistance members. This experience had changed his life forever. He developed an intense hatred towards the resistance and was sure to right letters to the MPF when ever he could. His dream was to someday help his role models fight crime and enforce law to those under him.

PenguinJoe

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application

Post by legolas102956 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:24 am

+Support

It's a little short but I liked it.

legolas102956

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] CPT.Waddles.{CoW}'s MPF Application

Post by eatforlife Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:26 am

Messed up #18. But, I see you in the server as your CWU, and you're pretty good. The application was also sort of short......... I will go +Support. Only because of your in-game abilities. I mean, the app wasn't that bad, but it was standard. You did everything you were supposed to do and that's that.

+Support

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by PenguinJoe Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:56 am

Thank you eatforlife for giving me the heads up on #18. I'll fix it and put it in this message.

Jason Freudenberg shook his head in disappointment.

Jason Freudenberg sat down and began to think of the possibilities he had missed.

Jason Freudenberg decided he would turn his life around.

Jason Freudenberg engaged in every opportunity he was offered (reasonable offers of course).

Jason Freudenberg ended up living a happier life do to his decisions.

Jason Freudenberg now generously helps those in need turn their lives around such as he did.

And if that wasn't right here is a different one.

Jason Freudenberg found a citizen ID card on the ground.

Jason Freudenberg read the name written on the card.

Jason Freudenberg searched for the person who had dropped their ID card.

Jason Freudenberg approached the citizen with the ID card in his hand.

Jason Freudenberg handed the citizen his card and walked away.

Jason Freudenberg was called back by the citizen.

Jason Freudenberg receives 10 tokens from the joyful citizen.

Jason Freudenberg thanks the citizen and walks away.

PenguinJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFlamingTaco Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:33 am

I give +Support
I know of your in game RP abilities, and I see you as a generally good RPer. Only thing I had a problem with was the City 8 part. It's not canon because if you are 32, that means the Union invaded when you were 17, meaning you couldn't have been in City 8 when you were born, as the Combine had not invaded yet. That's not anything that affects the application, I would just recommend fixing it.
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 am

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your application was very well made.

As a note for future reference, Taco is correct on the City 8 scenario. I did not deny you for this since the number is replaceable, but for future applications (Such as Vortigaunt), please gloss over various lore bits to avoid lore errors.

Have fun!
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down