Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application

Post by Goatleash Tue May 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Steam Name: Goatleash

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Goatleash/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17047137

1. How long have you been on the server?
Just about over a week, but believe me, I have a lot of experience in HL2RP. I owned a server that was decently popular that was HL2RP based (same style but different jobs, map, etc. Was based in City 23)

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
I would like to think I have the know-how to roleplay properly. I've played on a lot of RP and HL2RP servers, but this one peaked my interest more than the others.

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union?
I've noticed there's a lot of people looking to buy goods, but not a lot of people selling them. I've also been looking to have more of a role than an average citizen. In the HL2RP server I owned I was often roleplaying as a CWU (well, it wasn't called that but it was very similar) rather than other jobs such as Administrator or MPF.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have, and I acknowledge them all.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've learned that it's best to stay within the lines while being a CWU. I wouldn't be doing anything outside of what a CWU is meant for. Currently I roleplay as a citizen and I often end up being arrested, and I understand I would not be doing anything questionable as a CWU.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around.
Depends on what I would have on me. If I had a request device, I would make a detailed help request such as "Requesting 11-44 at [location] to assist an 11-99. No threat in sight." If I had medical supplies, I would attempt to aid the officer myself.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items.
Customer enters my store/comes to my kiosk. I greet them. I ask them what they're looking for if they have not already spoken. Once the customer tells me what item(s) they want, they pay for it, I get the item and give it to them.

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalization, and correct punctuation?
I always do, and I wouldn't stop now.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Chuck Mathews
Height: 5'8"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: ~0 (working on it)

Mother's Full Name: Marilyn Mathews, City 8 Resident

Father's Full Name: Name unknown, served as Ursa in City 8

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 8

Goatleash

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application

Post by G H 0 S T. Tue May 06, 2014 10:55 pm

+Support!
G H 0 S T.
G H 0 S T.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Goatleash's CWU Application

Post by Dolly Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 am

ACCEPTED

Considering there isn't an abundance of the CWU and being that your application was better than most, I don't find any reason why I should deny it. Good job!

Dolly
Application Manager + Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down