Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application

Post by Coopy1 Mon May 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Steam Name: Coopy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072869992/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56302132

1. How long have you been on the server?
-I have played on the server for a couple of days. However, I've very much enjoyed it and is my favorite Half-Life 2: RP server so I will play on it more.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
- Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union?
- I like the Union and I am loyal to the Union but I'd also like to assist in helping the citizens as long with the combine.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
- Yes

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
- I have learned that you must first: Be good at properly roleplaying as long with roleplaying with specific detail. Also, the CWU (Civil Worker's Union) are loyal to the combine and Union. Last, you must have a great understanding of the English vocabulary to speak efficiently and clearly.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around.
- First I would get help by contacting the combine on my request device and/or contacting a doctor. However if I had medical equipment, I would help the officer then.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items.
- I would be in my store and greet citizens that came in. I would ask them what they needed, and to tell them the price of the content they need. After they would pay me I would get the item from the back, bring it to the counter, and give it to the person. If there would be a problem in my store, I would immediately contact Civil Officers on my requesting device to come and clear the problem.  

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalization, and correct punctuation?
-Yes, I can.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Isnov Aston
Height: 5'10
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen (before this application)
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Meredith Koskov Aston

Father's Full Name: James Michael Aston

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18
Coopy1
Coopy1

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application

Post by Sheeplie Mon May 12, 2014 9:54 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Coopy1's CWU Application

Post by Coopy1 Mon May 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Thank you so much man!
Coopy1
Coopy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down