Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application Empty [ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application

Post by CountessKittens Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Steam Name:
Countess Kittens
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBlackKitten
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:56398968

1. How long have you been on the server?
I think since when it started, I know at least since January.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes I do, or at least I think I do.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
Because I think it would be fun, and because I'd like to play as the Metropolice Force.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes I have!

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I am a unit not a rebel! I need a perfect reason to become rouge (even though I wasn't planning too)

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes I did!

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I have learned that 10-99 means officer death, while 11-99 means the officer has been injured.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I call for back-up immediately, and once it arrives, take care of the armed citizen, detaining them for interrogation, and possible amputation.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Spot the criminal and go to them then order then to face the nearest wall. Tie them and make sure to ask OOC or /me if they resist, then make them apply. If they are an anti-citizen call for backup. Administer punishment depending on crime. IF they are detained, bring them to their cell and stay with them during the detainment period, and once over have them face the wall and knock them out. Then drag them to an area withen city perimeteres and set them free, wait for them to regain consciousness and untie them!

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes I did!

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes I do.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
I should contact an Admin or Operator, or drop the arguement.

13. Past MPF experiences?
I was MPF for a month on a different server which has shut down due to lack of funding.

14. Why should we accept your application?
Becuase I think I would make a good MPF!

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Because I have put alot of thought, time and effort into this application.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
I don't think I do complain alot.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
I do! Kenny, and Snoop!

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes I can.
19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes I do!

20. How active are you on the server?
Pretty active I would say.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes I do plan on it.
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Irene Fontaine
Height: 5'7
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 3

Mother's Full Name:
Cecile Fontaine
Father's Full Name:
Unknown
Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
(Prewar)
Paris, France (15)
Salamanca, Spain (15+)
(Post)
City 109
Character Backstory:.

Irene was born in Razes, France to an unknown man and Cécile Fontaine. She lived in the small town until she was fifteen, when she then moved to Salamanca in Spain. As she walked the streets, she noticed a small bakery. She walked in and grew to love it. Irene bought her bread from the bakery and loved the people who worked there. As she grew older, she worked at that same bakery to earn money after she moved out. In the year 200-, the Combine struck after the portal storms. She was horrified to see Combine synths slaughtering people outside. She hid in the bakery, only to have it broken into by looters. Irene ran for her life and got out of Salamanca into the Spanish countryside. She hid in a small abandoned cabin until she was eventually caught and thrown into a train and shipped off to City 109. It was hard to adjust, she sat on the benches in the main plaza and watched unruly citizens walk the streets and commit crimes. She thought to stop this. On one morning, she was sitting at her usual bench. Looking down an alleyway, she spotted a woman being cornered by a man with a knife. Irene walked behind the man and fought him until he left. The woman thanked Irene and ever since then, Irene has dreamed of becoming an MPF unit. She was transferred to City 17 after a necrotic breach. As she walked into the city, she heard a emotionless voice ring out. "Report to your local protection team for information on becoming a Civil Protection unit." Irene smiled, looking for the nearest unit.

CountessKittens

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application

Post by the $oul keeper Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm

countesskittens, I'm sorry to say this the application for the Metro Police Force is closed. But I do have to say that your application is written very well. I would normally give you a point for it but the application is closed so I'm sorry.
the $oul keeper
the $oul keeper

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] CountessKittens MPF Application

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:20 am

She thought to stop this. On one morning, she was sitting at her usual bench. Looking down an alleyway, she spotted a woman being cornered by a man with a knife. Irene walked behind the man and fought him until he left.
I found that part funny. Once application for MPF open up I will consider you. Very Happy.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:38 am

Accepted

Good work.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down