Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying]

3 posters

Go down

TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying] Empty TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying]

Post by TheFlamingTaco Tue May 27, 2014 1:04 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [VG] TheFlamingTaco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048156585/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43945428

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
I have been a part of Vortex Roleplay for about 2 and a half to 3 months now.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
At least 50 hours. 75 at the most. I'm not completely sure.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
I have been roleplaying for a good year now.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes, I consider myself to be a good roleplayer, I know how to passive RP and I know what to do in several situations. I know that I should act like whatever my faction acts like, i.e. as a citizen, I would FearRP.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
Well, I have been part of the MPF for quite a while. I was an 02 STINGER unit. (C17.MPF.STINGER:02-762) I probably would have been at least tier two 04, but I went inactive for a bit, and RPed as a rebel for a bit. I want to rejoin the force because I felt like one of the better units, one that didn't minge, or mess around, and I knew protocol and the IC/OOC rules of being in this faction.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes, I have studied these, as it is an important part of the improvement of the MPF.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've learned a lot of things, such things being brainwashing, IC emotions/feelings, respect, weapon checkouts, punishments, etc.

6. There is a total of ___ informative guidelines.
There is a total of 20 informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
Yes, I have read and studied the guide for the MPF.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
"OK"

9. What does 11-22a mean?
"Light Contraband"

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
9mm USP Match, MP7 SMG, Flash, and Smoke grenades

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
Radio

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
Three

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
The Breacher and Pointmen take positions on either side of the door (Breacher on whatever side the handle is on, pointmen opposite). The team leader, who is chosen by whatever the highest rank of the group is, calls the commands (Stack, Prep, Inject). Once the inject command is given, the breacher breaches, then pointman 2 enters first. He clears the right side, while pointman 1 enters next and clears left. The breacher will not enter unless there is a second door. The Team Leader may enter if he wishes.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Districts 1 - 5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
Grizzly Grotto may only be entered if you are called there. Such things may be a fellow unit reporting being attacked. Shell Beach, only when opened to citizens. You are to never enter the construction site/D6.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District six, the construction site.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
You are allowed to leave the Nexus at rank 04, before that, you must have an 04+ patrol party.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
The first thing I would do, as an 02 unit, is run to cover. I would then ready my weapon, then radio the situation in. After that I will fire, and fight back, and hold him/her off until reinforcements arrive.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1. Spot the anti-citizen, move to his position.
2. Order them to move to the nearest wall, failure to comply will grant you permission to use stunstick, or call for backup.
3. Tie them, use "attempts" in your /me or ask in LOOC if they resist.
4. Order the citizen to apply, use a /me and /viewdata. [name/CID]
5. If they are an anti-citizen, request for backup, if they are not, continue with the process.
6. Decide their punishment accordingly
7. Detain if need be. Drag them to cell and detain them accordingly.
8. When their time has been served, order them to face the wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious.
10. Take their body somewhere within city perimeters, in a remote location. When they have regained consciousness, untie them.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
Division ranking is simple. You start at tier one, 05. When you have reached tier one, 01, and you are being promoted, you can either become an OfC commanding unit, or you may advance to tier two, 05 -01, so on and so forth. When you reach the end of tier three, you may become a SAVAGE unit. Once you are tier four, 01, you will next be promoted to OfC. You will then move through high commanding ranks (OfC>CmD). If there is room in your division, you can be promoted to DvL, which leads the division, with two other DvLs in each division.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Tier Two:05

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen:Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
Tier one, 04.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will receive two blackmarks, and be punished accordingly.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
If you are caught as a rogue, you will be immediately amputated.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, if I get into an argument, I should contact an admin using @.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an admin using @ chat.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
I was an 02 STINGER unit, and I have served for about two and a half months. I am re-applying because of the recent MPF cleanup.

30. Why should we accept your application?
You should accept my application because I am one of the better RPers in the MPF. I was an 02, and I accomplished a lot. I knew protocol, and I know how to RP like your average MPF unit, without minging, abuse, or overall stupidity.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I know how to RP in all situations, and I know to be mature, as I am an OOC role model to others, showing that I know how to RP, being an MPF unit. I have been loyal to the server, and the Union, and I think I do a very good job as an MPF unit.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
I will be player-killed, and I will have my MPF whitelist immediately removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No, as long as the admins take care of everything they need to, there is nothing to complain about. If there is something I don't like, I will politely suggest a resolution, but I will not nag and make a nuisance of myself.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Not all are close but here are a few.
- RAWRimadinosaur
- TheWheatley
- cherryapplejack
- Snoop Blargg
- Mendelevius
- Brown Kookie
- Echo
- Kenny
-

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes, I passive RP often, as there is not much action RP, so I use passive RP to fill the void.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes, I have played Half-Life and Half-Life 2, including both episodes.

37. How active are you on the server?
I am online on a daily basis, although I have recently been less active due to IRL stuff.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
I can follow instructions well, and I know as an MPF unit, I need to be able to follow instructions.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Of course, I already am, and I will be.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me picks up the bottle of shaving cream, squirting some onto his hand.
/me applies the shaving cream to his face, making sure he gets all areas.
/me takes the razor, and carefully rubs it down his face, taking the shaving cream and stubble with it.
/me splashes water on his face, getting off any excess shaving cream.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:John Greene
Height:6'4"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]:2

Mother's Full Name:Rose Greene

Father's Full Name:Matthew Greene

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 18, City 8, City 14, City 45, City 11

Character Backstory:As a child, John was always interested with power. He wanted more. He often went to his backyard, trapping ants in buckets, then killing them slowly. He was always fascinated with the police, because he saw how some people shuddered, and got tense near them. When the seven hour war came, he couldn't help but notice the Union's awesome power. After being enslaved, he saw how the citizens were weak, so he applied to become an MPF unit. He began stockpiling rations, buying CWU food, and he ate as much as he could. He found some bags, and went to Shell Beach, and filled them with sand. He found a rusty old bar, and attached the bags to it. After that he spent all the time he could working out, getting better. After six months, he had become the size of today's average male. That's when he submitted his application. John was accepted, and immediately started going through the ranks. Within a month, he was an 03 unit. Finally, after six months, he had become an 02 unit.
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying] Empty Re: TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying]

Post by Kookie Tue May 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Nice app. I didn't find anything wrong. I've RPed with this person before, great RPer.

+Support
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying] Empty Re: TheFlamingTaco's MetroPolice Force Application [Re-Applying]

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 11:35 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down