Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application

Post by Real Jesus Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Steam Name: Real Jesus

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017483484/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28608878

1. How long have you been on the server? I have been playing on the server for about 4 day's now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I know how to properly roleplay.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? I want to join the Metropolice because I feel like it will be a new experience to play as an mpf on this server. I think I will enjoy rping as an Metro police if I get the chance to.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I have

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I have learned that  12-00d   is a Disengage Singularity Collapse and a 12-10 means a  Request for  SKYSHIELD

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes, I have.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide. I have learned that sometimes you have to Play to lose and that the your Mpf Character isn't superman and can't just win everything.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good. The first thing I would do is request for backup. Then I would subdue the suspect with my backup at hand. After he is subdue I would take his weapon away and detain him by using the 10 step process. Then the suspect will face prosecution based on what laws they have broke.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1. Spot the criminal, and go to their position
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. If they do not comply, you may call in backup or use your stun-stick
3. Tie them.  Make sure that you ask them in LOOC or /me whether or not they resist.
4. Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata make sure to use /me.
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup.
6. Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime.
7. If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
10. Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide? Yes, I have

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes, I understand

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? Take one for the team and get over the argument as soon as possible. If you really think your right contact an admin if need be. (I honestly don't think i'm planning to get into many arguments because they waste everyone's time but yeah)

13. Past MPF experiences? I have played on a lot of servers and communities that have Hl2rp.  I had multiply Accounts with Whitelist For Mpf Before so Being in the CCA on this server won't be that new to me. However The ranking and codes the CCA use is a little different but it's something to get used to.

14. Why should we accept your application? I think you should accept me because I have a lot experience in roleplay. I have been playing for years on many servers using clockwork hl2rp. I have been on many whitelist's before so I think I know what i'm doing and I think I have the base down from just reading the rules and Metropolice guide for Vortex gaming.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?  I think you should accept mine because I think that my experience from Hl2rp and my dedication to it will triumph. However i'm willing to learn and experience new things and I feel like I will be great new edition to the civil protection team.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot? No, I don't like to complain a lot. In fact I fine complaining myself to be annoying.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? I'm not sure. So I don't think so.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail? Yes, I can Passive roleplay in detail and I find that passive roleplay is the best roleplay.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes, I have beaten the half life series multiply times so I know what's going on.

20. How active are you on the server? I'm on garrys mod about 5-6 hours a day so most of that time will be on your servers.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes, i'm willing to become a loyal player.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Isaac Miles
Height: 6'3
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points:0

Mother's Full Name: Julie Durnen

Father's Full Name: Thomas Miles
Character Backstory:
Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:  Isaac Miles was born in the hot summer on 1988. He was the younger brother of 3 with no sister's or cousins. He was normal child that respected his parents and looked up to his brothers. When He ended up in grade school he often did what his brothers did and played many sports including Basketball, Football, Baseball, Ect. However his mother was daigonsed with cancer and died shortly before the brother reached there teen hood . It was 1998 and Isaac the youngest of the three (Isaac) was at home and witnessed his father's death. His father reached a deep depression and ended his life. Isaac was at home from school that day so he heard the gunshot the blew his fathers head into little pieces. Isaac's father was drunk as well when his mother died and he was beaten often if he ever misbehaved. When Isaac found the body of his father and few minutes after his death he for some reason felt a strange sense of hope that one day he could escape. When his brothers arrived from school that day they were horrified by what they saw. However Isaac was different. Something clicked in his head and made him different from his brothers or anyone that he knew of. His sense of survival kicked in and he only played life for himself or his brothers. The brothers where introduced to a foster family after the parents both died. His new Parents both served into the military and were very harsh. Life for him was very difficult none the less through his teenage years. He couldn't understand why his brothers picked on him or why his new parents where so harsh. After a year passed with the foster family his brothers where old enough to move along with there own things. Isaac was left alone with the foster family and hated every second of it.     
                               When the war begin on a cold winter day and when it ended his foster mother and father were killed fighting for the freedoms as they fought for before in the military. However the click in his head went off in his brain agian and he was somewhat joyful for the death of his "new" parents and the beginning of the new combine rule. However he was forced to work to adulthood witch it was fine by him because he new that he would maybe get a chance to become something in this new world. When the he reached 18 he fell into a depression and regretted it being by himself. The tick in his head got even stronger by every day in his deep depression. He wanted to blame everyone for his life and  his father and mother was the target for blame. He blamed everyone but himself. He wanted to destroy anything that look like "Hope" that kept the human race going. He wanted to remove the people that looked down upon him and the people who did that where his brothers.

Last edited by Real Jesus on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

Real Jesus

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:44 am

1. How long have you been on the server? I have been playing on the server for about 4 day day's now.
Instant red flag. I will continue reading. But repair that error. Thanks.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Real Jesus Mpf Application

Post by Real Jesus Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Yeah, I had to rewrite my whole post like twice and I got a little frustrated writing it. My internet cut out on my once then I rewrote it. After that I deleted my tab on pure accident so please excuse my error.

Real Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

When I first applied for an application, I had the same thing happen. Took me three hours to do it, so I just flew through the replacement and ended up being accepted anyway so, as long as you do a fair job you have nothing to worry about.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm

14. I think you should accept me because I have a lot experience in roleplay. I have been playing for years on multiply servers using clockwork hl2rp. I have been on many whitelist's before so I think I know what i'm doing and I think I have the base down from just reading the rules and Metropolice guide for Vortex gaming.
Multiple would be the correct spelling. Multiply is to create more.You mad this mistake twice. I will continue reading.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 pm

2010 Thomas Miles finally ended his life and shot himself in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun. He wrote a note to the his kids but it was so covered in blood the 3 couldn't read what it said. After the father's death they moved on once again.
The combine had already invaded and taken over at this time. The year 2000 was when they arrived. His children wouldn't have been with him, they would be in a workshop, until the age of 18.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:21 pm

You will need to re-do the back story it doesn't mart up with the lore....

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Jesus Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Alright..

Real Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Jesus Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Do you want me to re-do the whole back story?

Real Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Jesus Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah, I'll get on fixing all the grammar and the little things. I wanted to get my post as soon as possible as well I had a weird feeling the whole thing was about to delete again or applications would be shutdown.

Last edited by Real Jesus on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Real Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Protip:
1. Try to get excluded from CCO.
2. Try to be loyal to MPF.
And only then apply for MPF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Jesus Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Alright fixed my back story

Real Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 pm

+ Support

Even though it looks to be a bit of a rough start, you seem like a pretty cool guy who knows how to roleplay. (Not everyone is an expert pro on lore, it's ok.)

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 pm

The backstory is MUCH better. I'm sorry it took so long, I lost your app in the mess of apps. Having your backstory all set us is a good start. I hope you show that information at times in game. ACCEPTED
Next time you are in game, just call an admin and say you were accpeted.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down