Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited]

2 posters

Go down

Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited] Empty Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited]

Post by Sidertrune Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Steam Name: Sidertrune

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sidertrune/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32979649

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

Not very long indeed. Only a day.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

An hour or two at this point in time.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?

About 4 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

I do.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

I want to be able to provide RP opportunities for other members within Vortex Roleplay's community. That said, I love roleplaying as a unit, and I think I can help others learn to love it too.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

This community requires dignified members to represent the CCA, as well as good roleplayers to keep it alive.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

Twenty.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

I did, indeed.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

Okay, or I read you loud and clear.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
Light contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
One USP 9mm Pistol
One MP7
One Smoke Grenade
One Flash Bang

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
Resistance paraphernalia

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

It is a level three crime, and the punishment would be two to three cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
Breaching a door requires and effective team of at least three units (recomended four). It requires a ranking unit, a breacher, and two pointmen. The ranking unit stands directly in front of the door that is to be breached, a few feet back. This unit issues the orders to the others. The breacher then stacks on the LEFT side of the door, awaiting orders from the ranking unit to breach. At the same time, the two pointmen stack on the RIGHT side of the door, wating for the ranking unit to give the signal to move in after the door has been breached. Pointman one enters the room, going to his left, and pointman two enters the room directly after, going to his right.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Districts one through five.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
District seven, when it is open to citizens.
The Grizzley Grotto, when responding to calls.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

District six.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

Oh-five.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

In this situation, I would first take cover, and if I had a firearm, take it out and turn safety off. Then I would get on the radio and request immediate backup at my location. I would then proceed to either a) await backup and aid them to the fullest extent. Or b) if backup does not arrive, try and retreat back to the Nexus to await orders.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

The first step is to locate the criminal, in the act or otherwise. After locating said criminal, one would order them to get on the nearest wall, facing it. Compliance depends on your next course of action. If they comply without delay, you would attempt to tie their hands behind their back. If they do not comply, or are being defiant, one may either call for backup, or apply a swift stun baton to the gut (then tie them). After the criminal is beaten then tied, or they complied and are tied, you order said criminal to apply and give their data. You then scan it for information regarding the perpetrator's status as an anti-citizen. If they register as an anti-citizen, a unit should immediately request backup on his radio. If they are not an anti-citizen, one must determine the punishment for the criminal. This can come in many forms, such as re-education, or even detainment. The unit would then issue the punishment. If the punishment is detainment, the unit would order them to follow him into the Nexus' detainment section, and move said criminal inside and wait with them while they serve their cycles. After the cycle(s) are done, the unit orders the newly punished criminal against the wall for a quick but painful beating until unconscious. The detaining unit would then drag the criminal's limp body out of the Nexus and into a safe and secure location within the city's perimiters. All that is left to do is to wait until the criminal awakes. When they regain their consciousness, the detaining unit removes the restraints and releases them.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
A unit starts their journey as a lowly recruit, then, after basic training, advances to the rank of oh-five. The ranks advance like such 05, 04, 03, 02, 01 and then finally OfC. Divisional ranking is also applied, depending on what division you choose after you attain the rank of oh-five, you can advance divisions at the rank of oh-one. At oh-one, you then move up to the next division as an oh-five, only to start the process over again. However, if you choose to become an OfC in a certain divisional rank, besides the last tier, you cannot advance further. The last tier of a division can advance up to the rank of OfC, EpU, CmD, and finally, DvL. It is difficult to advance to these high ranks, but not totally unatainable for those hopeful recruits!

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

Units that are tier two and above.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes.
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes.
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No.
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes.
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No.

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
Tier one, oh-four.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will be issued two black marks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes indeed.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
Your character will be permanently killed.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Contact the administration team if the issue cannot be resolved by simply calming down.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
I have had many past experiences within the MPF and CCA. I've done everything from patrolling the streets of an empty plaza as a lowly oh-five, to leading the CCA and OTA as the Sectorial unit.

30. Why should we accept your application?
Excuse my bragging, but I am an exceptional roleplayer and once I am on a certain server, I stick to it as much as possible.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

There are no reasons why /my/ application should be accepted over others.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

You will be removed from the whitelist.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
I try to keep it at a low amount, and further, only when needed.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Streak, Duspende.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes, I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Very much so.

37. How active are you on the server?

Well, not very considering that I've only been on for a few hours, but I will be in the future.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

Extremely.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

/me sighs deeply inside of his mask as he stands watch over the checkpoint. He looks to his right, nothing. He looks to his left, nodding towards the two patrolling units coming towards him.
/me whips his heels together and straightens his posture as the officer-first-class stands in front of him. He raises his right hand quickly and flattens it against the brim of his mask for a salute. The last course of action before the officer speaks is a firm and strong "Sir!".

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Otto Vanhoff
Height: 6'1"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen.
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: Not applicable

Mother's Full Name: Gloria Vanhoff-Yates

Father's Full Name: Wolfgang Vanhoff

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City eighteen.
City twenty-three.
City fourty-five.

Character Backstory:
Otto lived a simple life in southern Germany with his parents, Gloria and Wolfgang, and sister Laura. His father was a mechanic, the best in his town, and trained Otto from a young age to do maintain vehicles and the like. When Otto was ten, right after his little sister was born, the family moved to the United States to try and start a new, better life. They wound up in a little town on the tippy top of California called Crescent City. This town thrived off of it's fishing industry, and produced tuna that was used around the globe. Anyways, Otto became attuned to this new life-style rather quickly, enjoying the thrilling adventures at sea with his father, while his sister and mother stayed at home. When it was time for Otto to become a high school senior, he was at the top of his class in regards to grades and test scores. After graduating as class salutatorian, Otto decided to move away from his life at sea, and began a career in Los Angeles, the city of angels. Here, Otto started to learn the finer points of the music industry, and often tried to make a start in it as some sort of either techno-disco mix or electronica. Always he tried, and always he failed. This lead him to travel around the country, hitch-hiking wherever he went until he found a little place in Illinois called Rantoul. The people there accepted him with open arms, and he finally settled down, even had a long-term girl friend. This was all for not, as a few years after Otto settled, everything changed. The resonance cascade happened, and with it, brought the Combine invasion. Little Rantoul was promtly wiped from existance and all of it's inhabitants either killed or forced to migrate to one of the bigger cities. Otto tried to fight, tried to resist but it was in vain. While running for his life from some sort of soldier, he was promtly smacked in the head by a brick, knocking him unconcious. When he woke up, Otto was on what felt like a train, with about a dozen or so people dressed in the same clothing he was. He had asked these people who they were, or where they were going but none of them answered. When the train finally came to a stop, the doors flung open and two men, or women, in strange black armor and white gasmasks greeted the passengers with a quick "Off! Now!". Otto obeyed without question, as he looked up, he saw a large holographic screen with a suited man on it. This person spoke, "Welcome to City Eighteen!". And thus, Otto's journey in the new society began.

Last edited by Sidertrune on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Sidertrune

Back to top Go down

Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited] Empty Re: Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited]

Post by Duspende Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Pending - Go over the guides again and review your own application.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited] Empty Re: Sidertrune's MPF Application [Edited]

Post by Duspende Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down