Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] <:Karma's CWU application:>

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] <:Karma's CWU application:> Empty [ACCEPTED] <:Karma's CWU application:>

Post by ㅤㅤ Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Steam Name:Karma

Steam Profile Link:http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/StryderKarma

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42883493

1. How long have you been on the server? 4-5 days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Of Course, I was an admin on the B-Tek Gaming Community servers, and I knew and understood the rules of HL2RP.

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union?I wish to join the CWU, because I want a different interesting job to roleplay instead of citizen. I do not see many CWU's in the server, and I thought it would be good to apply.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?That CWU workers can not be rebels and that they are to serve the Universal Union.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around.
I would take out my request device and radio in that a officer is injured. After radioing, I would then ask if is okay and if he can walk. If he can't walk, I would try to help him to the best of my ability till the Protection units came. If he can barely walk, I would offer him my shoulder to lean on, and help him to a medic.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items.
Lucas Jones says "Hello sir, how can I help you."
**Citizen stares at the ground, in shyness.
Citizen say "I would like a notepad."
Lucas Jones says "Of course sir, that will be 6 tokens."
Citizen says "Okay"
**Citizen takes out 6 tokens of back pocket and hands it to the CWU
**Lucas Jones takes all 6 tokens.
**Lucas Jones goes to back of room and picks up a notepad out of a crate, and puts it on the counter
Lucas says "Here you go. Anything else you need?"
Citizen says "No thank you."
**Citizen comes up close to the counter.
Citizen whispers "You sell any firearms?"
Lucas Jones says "Ummm... Let me check."
**Lucas Jones goes into back room and shuts the door.
**Lucas Jones takes out request device. And radios in explaining what the citizen asked.

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalization, and correct punctuation?Yes, of course.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:Lucas Jones
Height:5'11
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Loyalist
Loyalist Points:5

Mother's Full Name:Sarah Pennington

Father's Full Name:Andrew Jones

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:City 13
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] <:Karma's CWU application:> Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] <:Karma's CWU application:>

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:11 pm

There is no backstory here, so make sure you think of one for when you are playing. I think the backstory on CWU is optional anyway. You seem to know your stuff, I think you are qualified.
ACCEPTED

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down